Border ambulance trips spike as people re-enter US for virus care

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Should be restricted, recreational travel for non residents hasn’t been much of a problem as there’s no transportation for them from the USA. That doesn’t mean they can’t get here, driving is still an option. You’re gonna die of something eventually,

Residents/Mexican citizens that have traveled outside of Mexico and returned while they were able has been the primary cause of spreading.

New steep south swell filling in this afternoon in the doh range.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
So why not mainline a gram of black tar and see what happens?
How much fun would that be! I have a very close friend that kicked here, he’d been shooting dope for the better part of 20 years. My experience with long time heroin users is they opt for the maintenance dose via intramuscular injections as dictated by the beginning of the sweats. They’re not gonna be geezing a gram of some Echo Park chiva, what I’ve been told is that a 1/10 of a gram of what they were going through daily, a little less than two grams, would kill me very dead with one shot. Yikes!

Watching my bro go through the kick was very impressive. I made sure my wife, kids, and grandchildren had a good look. A lesson in compassion tempered by “you dug the hole you’re in, climb out or take a dirt nap”.

I’ll live with your libural tears. Cry me a river. Get hooked up and you have two choices from here on the erBB to get right. B5F if you’re rich and la familia ogro if you’re not. You better hope you can afford Eddie, no tough or gay love for you here.