bonzer v

LeeD

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jun 26, 2003
Berkeley,CA
Haven't seen any new ones lately.
I'd think it'd have to run from the tail thru to the front foot, and slightly ahead, for a total of around 34", depending on length of board.
Haven't seen any new ones lately!

highline rider

Miki Dora status
Jan 31, 2003
Orange County
ok, so would the single to double concave all go down in the v? i picture the concaves to be like an hourglass to get that venturi effect. the top of the hourglass would be the single concave and the bottom would be where it splits into the double. would this whole hourglass take place where the bottom is v'd? or does the single concave start before the v?

Waldo

Duke status
Jan 24, 2002
Shangri-La
ok, so would the single to double concave all go down in the v?
Technically, it would actually be a single to quadruple concave, and yes, it runs all the way off the tail.

Search through some of the old Bonzer threads here. If you find the pics of the Eaton Bonzers, they have really exaggerated concaves, so it'd be easier to see in a photo. Also check Schwuz's photos - seems to me I remember him posting pics of his in progress showing the concaves pretty clearly.

highline rider

Miki Dora status
Jan 31, 2003
Orange County
i have a pretty good understanding of the double concaves coming off the tail look like along with the v thats near the tail. it is just that every picture i have seen really only shows the tail area and it is very hard to judge the rest of the bottom.

the board i am thinking of is gonna be a three finned bonzer, so im not so sure about the quadruple concave as the drawing i saw of the three finned only has single to double.