Bloomberg.....I like the cut of this guy’s jib.

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
I'm surprised more of these politicians haven't taken Trump's program and refined it to cut out all the unforced errors and inconsistency. Somewhere out there is a Trump 2.0 who is figuring that program out and who will eventually deploy it more effectively. Whichever party ends up being on the receiving end of the more effective all-pro troll strategy is going to have an even more serious problem on their hands.
And we will be North Korea. Congrats America, it was a good 250 year run!

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
No moreso that a Bernie-style candidate using that style of communication and commentary.
And if the Bernie-style candidate says f--k Susan Collins, I'm declaring a health emergency and re-routing a bunch of money Congress appropriated for DoD to instead put into place certain tenets of Medicare for All?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
And if the Bernie-style candidate says f--k Susan Collins, I'm declaring a health emergency and re-routing a bunch of money Congress appropriated for DoD to instead put into place certain tenets of Medicare for All?
Would this mean we would still pay for F-35s that can't fire a cannon that can A) hit the target and B) not crash the plane?

Mind you, lifetime price tag of $1.5 trillion.

Reactions: Aruka

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
We should sell all those things to Saudi Arabia and continue retrofitting F-16s and buy the Euro Typhoon.
Sounds like a bargain.

The Saudis will play with them for 3 months and then let the desert devour them. Plus, we will be able to confirm that chronically poor aim would allow the cannon to hit an intended target.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Sounds like a bargain.

The Saudis will play with them for 3 months and then let the desert devour them. Plus, we will be able to confirm that chronically poor aim would allow the cannon to hit an intended target.
Yeah the Saudi tactics will be to jettison them over Yemen and have the kids tweak ankles and sh!t climbing on wreckage, slipping on the angled stealth surfaces.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Yeah the Saudi tactics will be to jettison them over Yemen and have the kids tweak ankles and sh!t climbing on wreckage, slipping on the angled stealth surfaces.
Solid defensive plan right there. Hopefully they don't miss and hit Mecca.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I fully expect that to happen at some point.