Black Lives Splatter

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Why do protesters think its a good idea blocking traffic and impeding/imprisoning innocent people in their cars? Do they think preventing innocent people from getting to work or home to their families somehow increases sympathy for their cause? I don't care what your cause is, it could even be a cause I otherwise agree with, if you block innocent people on the highway I hope your arse gets run the hell over and I hope the instant the people in the cars feel unsafe they floor it. You step in that highway, you get what you get.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
FecalFace said:
Why do you think it's a good idea to kill somebody with a car?

I need to know.

are you upset because the peeps seemed to accept god and jesus christ into their busy lives ?

it looked like an elaborate ruse to me though. :poke:

it actually might be o.k. if the car driver was black... right ?
maybe the driver was just practicing on their learner's permit... :shrug:
(i hope there was a regular licensed adult driver along with them... :shameonyou:

i couldn't make out the model or year, looked like a serbian car though...

von meister has ruined my day again by forcing me to gauge and evaluate my empathy levels for fellow night time trouble seekers. omg! :bawling:

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
VonMeister said:
FecalFace said:

I need to know.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
It's more efficient using a car. You can ask one of the carjackers in the video, I'm sure that any one of them would prefer to kill people using a car that they more of less already own as opposed to trying commute using nothing but the threat of gun violence.
The Black Lives Matter Crew is smarter than FecalFascists racist mind gives them credit for.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
GromsDad said:
FecalFace said:

I need to know.

Was my previous post somehow unclear to you? Does something make you think that you have the right to take away someone else's rights to feel safe in their person and travel freely?
So the answer is to kill them?

Fvcking hell, you are dumb. Vile kind of dumb.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
vile kind... that's dumb with a pretty good beat! :cookin:

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkSr8uR-jxg[/video]

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
GromsDad said:
Why do protesters think its a good idea blocking traffic and impeding/imprisoning innocent people in their cars? Do they think preventing innocent people from getting to work or home to their families somehow increases sympathy for their cause? I don't care what your cause is, it could even be a cause I otherwise agree with, if you block innocent people on the highway I hope your arse gets run the hell over and I hope the instant the people in the cars feel unsafe they floor it. You step in that highway, you get what you get.
Block cars = die. Got it.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
GromsDad said:
FecalFace said:

I need to know.

Was my previous post somehow unclear to you? Does something make you think that you have the right to take away someone else's rights to feel safe in their person and travel freely?
I like this line of thinking. If I see someone with an open cary, that might make me feel unsafe in my person so I'll run him over with my car. Seems fair.

Related, this sounds like you're asking people for a "safe space" on the road. You hate safe spaces though.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Can't help but notice that you didn't answer the question so I'll ask it again: Does something make you think that you have the right to take away someone else's rights to feel safe in their person and travel freely?

PS: If that open carrier points their weapon and threatens you or attempts to detain you by all means run them down.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
GromsDad said:
Can't help but notice that you didn't answer the question so I'll ask it again: Does something make you think that you have the right to take away someone else's rights to feel safe in their person and travel freely?

PS: If that open carrier points their weapon and threatens you or attempts to detain you by all means run them down.
Nope, but like all acts of force, it's about reasonableness. If you can somehow tell me how a guy standing in the road (and doing nothing more) is at all threatening to a guy in a car going 50 down the street, we can talk. Maybe changing lanes was the better response there, but that's just me.

Now I'll ask again - what's this "right to feel safe in their person" thing you keep referring to? Sounds very liberal artsy to me.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I don't actually believe that anyone here thinks running over a guy standing in the road is ok. Not even VM would do that in real life.