Birds Word Podcast - Rusty Preisendorfer

hanger18

Nep status
Sep 16, 2003
Pacific Beach
Let’s do it

@hanger18 where is the studio? And who wants the honor of hosting?

I’ll be at my pied a terre on Manhattan beach.
We have a studio we do the podcast in in Mission Valley. PPK has his room, van and dog at my house all awaiting his return when he can get back to san diego. If he can come, we can take care of him and get him talking story. I cant wait @PPK96754

Reactions: Subway

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
We have a studio we do the podcast in in Mission Valley. PPK has his room, van and dog at my house all awaiting his return when he can get back to san diego. If he can come, we can take care of him and get him talking story. I cant wait @PPK96754
sounds like we got a plan brewing

Can you pick him at LAX or am I pushing it? I can fly him direct on American to lax from Lihue. Easiest on the miles and on PPK… Or how about: which one of our LA brethren, ahem, there are like 367 of you who should be fighting for this, would like the honor of collecting @PPK96754 at LAX and delivering him to @hanger18 in San Diego, anytime PPK would like to go, and for however long. You guys give me the dates and a guantaeed ride for PPK to SD, and I’ll sort out the rest with PPk and Hanger

if I myself can make the trip at the same time (good chance I can, I have no major plans until thanksgiving) then I will rent some wheels and drive with PPK myself.

but you boys gotta nail down a good 3 day weekend, and it can’t be this one coming up. Say the word. pitter patter, let’s get at er, and preferably before my ear surgery December 5th

week days are do able too but would then require me to spend a certain amount of time schmoozing and working with LA colleagues and clients

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
for f.cks sake it is PPK - he does not take public transport in er'bb territory!

Reactions: hanger18

hanger18

Nep status
Sep 16, 2003
Pacific Beach
sounds like we got a plan brewing

Can you pick him at LAX or am I pushing it? I can fly him direct on American to lax from Lihue. Easiest on the miles and on PPK… Or how about: which one of our LA brethren, ahem, there are like 367 of you who should be fighting for this, would like the honor of collecting @PPK96754 at LAX and delivering him to @hanger18 in San Diego, anytime PPK would like to go, and for however long. You guys give me the dates and a guantaeed ride for PPK to SD, and I’ll sort out the rest with PPk and Hanger

if I myself can make the trip at the same time (good chance I can, I have no major plans until thanksgiving) then I will rent some wheels and drive with PPK myself.

but you boys gotta nail down a good 3 day weekend, and it can’t be this one coming up. Say the word. pitter patter, let’s get at er, and preferably before my ear surgery December 5th

week days are do able too but would then require me to spend a certain amount of time schmoozing and working with LA colleagues and clients
LA pick up would be harsh but I can get him from SD and he’s got the PPK guest room and my Van ready for him. And my dog. She loves him.
We have the studio Monday or Tuesday evenings after I get off work and bird closes the shop.

Attachments

Reactions: Subway

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Ok so am I going to have to meet @PPK96754 in LAX myself and we drive down to SD, taking the Dana family history tour on the way? cause, If we‘re going all legacy and chit, I’m going to have to introduce PPK to grandpa Dana on our way to Hangers place. Don’t worry Hanger I’ll get a room at that Hilton garden Cardiff. Fair price for a great location.

Reactions: hanger18