BILL COSBY SKATES...

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
Can't believe anyone who would defend this guys admitted rape and sexual violence.

I liked his stand up, but IMO that doesn't justify his actions.
Also, the rape doesn't make his published material any different.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Can't believe anyone who would defend this guys admitted rape and sexual violence.
Can't remember the story exactly - if i remember correctly it was something about a chick coming to hang out with him alone at his house, they both popped 'ludes and did the in-out?

When did the rape happen?

Not joking, just don't remember the details.

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
Can't remember the story exactly - if i remember correctly it was something about a chick coming to hang out with him alone at his house, they both popped 'ludes and did the in-out?

When did the rape happen?

Not joking, just don't remember the details.
Well, based on what I read about his release today, "In April 2018, Cosby was found guilty of three counts of aggravated indecent assault for drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand at his home in Cheltenham, Pa., outside Philadelphia."

He was released because the DA effed up.

Also, here's what 5 min of searching gave me:

“When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?” Troiani asked.

“Yes,” Cosby replied.

“Did you ever give any of those young women the Quaaludes without their knowledge?” Troiani asked.

Cosby’s attorney objected and told him not to answer the question."

"The new excerpts find Cosby, under oath, describing a sexual encounter between him and Constand (in which he admits that he gave his accuser three pills and “didn’t [ask] verbally” for her consent), calling Constand a liar, and explaining why he had seven prescriptions for sedatives he apparently never ingested himself: because he fully intended to give them to other people, “the same as a person would say, ‘Have a drink.’”

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Well, based on what I read about his release today, "In April 2018, Cosby was found guilty of three counts of aggravated indecent assault for drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand at his home in Cheltenham, Pa., outside Philadelphia."

He was released because the DA effed up.

Also, here's what 5 min of searching gave me:

“When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?” Troiani asked.

“Yes,” Cosby replied.

“Did you ever give any of those young women the Quaaludes without their knowledge?” Troiani asked.

Cosby’s attorney objected and told him not to answer the question."

"The new excerpts find Cosby, under oath, describing a sexual encounter between him and Constand (in which he admits that he gave his accuser three pills and “didn’t [ask] verbally” for her consent), calling Constand a liar, and explaining why he had seven prescriptions for sedatives he apparently never ingested himself: because he fully intended to give them to other people, “the same as a person would say, ‘Have a drink.’”

So it's coming back to me. Something like:

Cosby had 'ludes in a box. Drugs n booze prepped to party.

At one time I'm sure more than a few people here had a similar goody box.

The woman came over to "chill."

And she took the 'ludes on her own. And at that time everyone knew what 'ludes were about.

Not sure what to think of this.

Considering the circumstances of the story, the era, and the fact drugs and alcohol are typically used to loosen up for a degree of sexual availability...it seems weird the level of outrage over this and demonstrates an overwhelming level of hypocrisy.

It potentially puts anyone who has ever been involved sexually after supplying drugs or alcohol in a precarious situation.

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Don't evade.
You commented on my comment with a non sequitur.

I sought to clarify why.

If that is what you consider evasion, I can't help you.

Do you start drinking early?

I'm going to start now and go lift in the back yard.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The only logical fallacy you can name, but you don't understand it.
Red herring?

A non sequitur is a conversational literary device, often used for comedic purposes. It is something said that, because of its apparent lack of meaning relative to what preceded it, seems absurd to the point of being humorous or confusing.

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Red herring?

A non sequitur is a conversational literary device, often used for comedic purposes. It is something said that, because of its apparent lack of meaning relative to what preceded it, seems absurd to the point of being humorous or confusing.
You used some Latin. You win.

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
So it's coming back to me. Something like:

Cosby had 'ludes in a box. Drugs n booze prepped to party.

At one time I'm sure more than a few people here had a similar goody box.

The woman came over to "chill."

And she took the 'ludes on her own. And at that time everyone knew what 'ludes were about.

Not sure what to think of this.

Considering the circumstances of the story, the era, and the fact drugs and alcohol are typically used to loosen up for a degree of sexual availability...it seems weird the level of outrage over this and demonstrates an overwhelming level of hypocrisy.

It potentially puts anyone who has ever been involved sexually after supplying drugs or alcohol in a precarious situation.
Thats not the issue. Sounds to me like he admitted to giving ludes to women who DIDNT KNOW they were getting ludes.
mix that with alcohol and you’ve got a limp body that won’t protest.
that’s straight up rape.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Sounds to me like a black man beat the System and you all are unhappy therefore you are all racist.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Thats not the issue. Sounds to me like he admitted to giving ludes to women who DIDNT KNOW they were getting ludes.
I believe there were many accusers but because of various legalities this case was the only case that went full to trial.

I find it a little hard to believe someone taking 'ludes and that point in time and situation wouldn't be aware of what they were getting. Possible, sure.

But seems unrealistic.

People do weird sh!t. In another life I knew women who would take Xanax/booze specifically for the blackout effect.

We got in a little trouble after two college freshman ended up in the hospital after getting alcohol poisoning. They said we gave them the booze at our house. There wasn't any booze at our house. But still the idea we were somehow responsible for their lack of appropriate decisionmaking at a party somehow comes back to mind here, as we were told they didn't know any better.