biggest liar ever. the president is a liar.

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/22/us/politics/factcheck-donald-trump-iowa-rally.amp.html

One lie after another. Can't be sustainable, can it?

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
ifallalot said:
NY Times = Fake News

Duh
Unless they print a story that is favorable to Cheektowaga. Then it's not fake.

Just like how Comey was a respectable guy when he re opened the Clinton emails investigation, but now he's a disreputable, leaking, lying SOB.

Ps the iPad must have auto corrected "cheeto" ....or the ghost of 10w40 got to my fingers...kind of like it

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
patrolman said:
ifallalot said:
NY Times = Fake News

Duh

Just like how Comey was a respectable guy when he re opened the Clinton emails investigation, but now he's a disreputable, leaking, lying SOB.

Ps the iPad must have auto corrected "cheeto" ....or the ghost of 10w40 got to my fingers...kind of like it
Somewhere a Cheektowaga Indian is weeping.....probably at Peetes in Portlandia.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
CharmingSophisticate said:
So, if his lies were sustainable then you'd be down with it?
Lying loses its power with overuse.

I never lie so when I do no one thinks I'm lying. So I can use for max effectivness.

Don't tell anyone.

Trump is just gas lighting the opposition now because he can.

I'm curious how far he can take it.

Maybe he can take it all the way?

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
Autoprax said:
I'm curious how far he can take it.

Maybe he can take it all the way?
he can if the Democrats don't fight fire with fire. grow some balls. use Bannon's flood the zone strategy against them and attack. in actuality probably will not swing power to them as the GOP has really fucked them over controlling state legislatures and drawing voting district lines.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
patrolman said:
ifallalot said:
NY Times = Fake News

Duh

Can we call him Cheektowaga now? I like it

Politicians lie. Presidents lie. Especially at campaign rallies, nothing new here.

Obviously the NY Time is one of the most trusted news sources in not only the country, but the world, but they also have a marked anti-Trump agenda. You just have to read through the bullshit to get to the truth. We all know that news outlets hold bias

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
No President has ever been caught in blatant lies at the rate Trump has. Ever.

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
ifallalot said:
patrolman said:
ifallalot said:
NY Times = Fake News

Duh

Can we call him Cheektowaga now? I like it

Politicians lie. Presidents lie. Especially at campaign rallies, nothing new here.

Obviously the NY Time is one of the most trusted news sources in not only the country, but the world, but they also have a marked anti-Trump agenda. You just have to read through the bullshit to get to the truth. We all know that news outlets hold bias
You have a point, but c'mon, you gotta admit... Trump lies pathologically.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
sizzld1 said:
I think that's the problem. We think we're "catching" him every time. When it seems like he lies for sport and strategy. I don't think he has any shame in being caught or called on his lies. He seemingly gets away with it every time as the new lies make critics stop pressing on the old lies. He essentially lied his way into the white house by telling dumb people what they wanted to hear. Why would he stop now?

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
frvcvs said:
sizzld1 said:
I think that's the problem. We think we're "catching" him every time. When it seems like he lies for sport and strategy. I don't think he has any shame in being caught or called on his lies. He seemingly gets away with it every time as the new lies make critics stop pressing on the old lies. He essentially lied his way into the white house by telling dumb people what they wanted to hear. Why would he stop now?
Can one of you two scholars make a Rate of Lies Graph so we can compare and contrast Cheeto and Barry's lying trends please?

Makule

Michael Peterson status
Aug 31, 2004
Somewhere between heaven and hell
frvcvs said:
sizzld1 said:

For (Lies == Trump, Lies ++, Lies ==MAGA)
{Tweet: %d\n",MAGA);
}

return 0;

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
big money CS mentions "keep[ing] your doctor" in 3....2....1.....

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region&region=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region&_r=1

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017

Red-public lie
Pink - public falsehood
Yellow - stayed at Trump property

Trump Told Public Lies or Falsehoods Every Day for His First 40 Days