Biden's Ministry of Truth is an armed law enforcement agency.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
Is it kind of like Rhonda Santis signing a bill to prevent people from talking about certain topics?
Nope. Teachers talking about sex to 5-6 year olds has never been appropriate, and may very well be criminal.

Why does a teacher feel a need to talk about sex with a 6 year old? They do only if they have an agenda, or are a pedophile.

I'm guessing you don't have kids.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Nope. Teachers talking about sex to 5-6 year olds has never been appropriate, and may very well be criminal.

Why does a teacher feel a need to talk about sex with a 6 year old? They do only if they have an agenda, or are a pedophile.

How often do you think that happens?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

"talking about sex to 5-6 year olds" is just as much a mischaracterization of the issue as "don't say gay"

you current thing guys with your current grooming thing are fkn whackadoo

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
"talking about sex to 5-6 year olds" is just as much a mischaracterization of the issue as "don't say gay"

you current thing guys with your current grooming thing are fkn whackadoo
Such sheep, perfect useful idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

austard

Michael Peterson status
Nov 12, 2009
State of Grace

ok then. How do teachers respond to a six year old who just shat his pants???

I think there may be some policy there???

Would they react any differently to a 79 year old who just shat his pants???

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
ok then. How do teachers respond to a six year old who just shat his pants???

I think there may be some policy there???

Would they react any differently to a 79 year old who just shat his pants???

Apparently you've drunk so much of the left's koolaid that you can't see the difference between a teacher dealing with a soiled seven year old and a teacher telling a seven year old boy that he's actually a girl.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Apparently you've drunk so much of the left's koolaid that you can't see the difference between a teacher dealing with a soiled seven year old and a teacher telling a seven year old boy that he's actually a girl.
Did that happen to you, or to your son?

• Haha
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
<Mr Kool Aid has entered the chat>