Biden takes a spill...

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
yay biden for the LULZ !!!

am looking forward to 7+ more years of falling down stairs, out of windows, dribbling, getting stuck in the toilet, etc. etc.

good times!

more comedy!

also, is heartwarming to see the sexless lefty ladies of the erbb come to squinty joe’s defense... but, but, is deposed emporer/king trump still living large in my fairy friends pinheads - lulz there too i guess...

hoping the circus never leaves town!

entertain us!

:beer:

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
Miserable old bitch, I bet Biden would kick your ass.
:roflmao:

maybe if you had just delivered him a power protein pie with extra garlic ? maybe ?

do you think his energy level might be on the low side if you gave him a hummer when you delivered though ?

pizza delivery boy is angry !

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
:roflmao:

maybe if you had just delivered him a power protein pie with extra garlic ? maybe ?

do you think his energy level might be on the low side if you gave him a hummer when you delivered though ?

pizza delivery boy is angry !
Laughing at a pathetic old bitch, taking the Trump loss hard huh? Make up some more stuff about someone you dont know, It makes you feel tough. In closing you just a garbage person. Name drop Matt Pinfield? again we were all soo impressed!

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
never saw that one - i prefer susie hoffs with straightish hair and lots of spray in it?

did they ever write any of their good songs ?
Hoffs wrote that one. That was their best song I think.

Simple but fun.

Prince saw that video and wrote them a song so he could screw Hoffs.

Reactions: donuts

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
Laughing at a pathetic old bitch, taking the Trump loss hard huh? Make up some more stuff about someone you dont know, It makes you feel tough. In closing you just a garbage person. Name drop Matt Pinfield? again we were all soo impressed!
i liked matt.

wrsu was great back then!

you are bitter being a delivery boy at your age ?

maybe you should have tried to enroll in a community college so you’d have better job skills, and you wouldn’t be ashamed to actually admit what you do for a living ?

did you at least get the latest biden stimulus check yet ?

;)

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
i liked matt.

maybe you should have tried to enroll in a community college so you’d have better job skills, and you wouldn’t be ashamed to actually admit what you do for a living ?

;)
Keep fantasizing gramps, it all you have left.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
i liked matt.

;)
I love when people define great “eras“ in music by the years in which they were between 13-23 years old.

Reactions: Ifallalot

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
Keep fantasizing gramps, it all you have left.
no fantasies pizza boy.

someone on this bb asked you what you did for a living. because you were running your keyboard mouth. you were real quick to write “none of your business”.

why nobody’s biz ? you have a real big mouth blathering about politik. you seem not to like people who made money. do you not have a job ? are you ashamed about earning nickels ?

what if the boss sent you to deliver on order to grom’s dad ? what then ?

what if you had to deliver to sissyhal ?

i bet sissyhal would be stoked to meet his erbb asspuppet - that is, if he wasn’t scared to answer the door...

pizzzaboy!

:applause2:

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
no fantasies pizza boy.

someone on this bb asked you what you did for a living. because you were running your keyboard mouth. you were real quick to write “none of your business”.

why nobody’s biz ? you have a real big mouth blathering about politik. you seem not to like people who made money. do you not have a job ? are you ashamed about earning nickels ?

i bet sissyhal would be stoked to meet his erbb asspuppet - that is, if he wasn’t scared to answer the door...

pizzzaboy!

rent is free

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
no fantasies pizza boy.

pizzzaboy!

Only person running their fat mouth is you champ. Very easy to do behind a keyboard. And only people with impressive occupations are allowed to opine on politics. You really are this dumb, huh?

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
I love when people define great “eras“ in music by the years in which they were between 13-23 years old.
hey sissyhal, who was defining a great era ?

wrsu was a cool station back then. as was wprb (princeton), on the other hand, the seton hall station played all heavy metal, all the time. the upsala college station was really good too... nj college radio ! :)

there was a thread here recently were someone said a lot of people end up going thru life preferring the music they liked best at age 22 - could be ? so what ? there’s people younger than me who love sinatra.
again, so what ?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
hey sissyhal, who was defining a great era ?

wrsu was a cool station back then. as was wprb (princeton), on the other hand, the seton hall station played all heavy metal, all the time. the upsala college station was really good too... nj college radio ! :)

there was a thread here recently were someone said a lot of people end up going thru life preferring the music they liked best at age 22 - could be ? so what ? there’s people younger than me who love sinatra.
again, so what ?
I heard you were a poseur back in the day and Pinfield hated you.