Biden Inflation Explosion

Will the erBB Leftists deny it is happening or will they embrace inflation as an awesome thing?

• Deny Inflation Is Happening

• Claim Inflation Is Good

Results are only viewable after voting.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
We did finally, under Trump.

Biden put a stop to that real quick. We now are AGAIN a net importer of oil, mostly from OPEC, AGAIN!
Dems never learn from past history. 1970's here we come. Where's those bell bottoms?

Dems are shutting down oil pumping in the USA every chance they get.

Even L.A. is stopping all oil drilling from here on. Can you say cutting nose off despite the face?

Never mind CA still has a huge oil refineries in LA basin and SF bay areas.
Running at max 24/7/365 with its boutique blends, barely keeping up.

Solar and wind power will save us all from our plastic addicted selves. :foreheadslap:

Batteries will charge our batteries. ya-right.
It is a global market moron.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Lets not forget Biden's American Rescue Plan Act. Almost $2 Trillion of printed money to pay people NOT to work. Tell me printing all that money out of thin air to pay people $300 a week not to work among other things isn't the root cause of what's going on right now.

Bunch of fukkin idiots can't admit Biden screwed the pooch.

Reactions: Havoc

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Lets not forget Biden's American Rescue Plan Act. Almost $2 Trillion of printed money to pay people NOT to work. Tell me printing all that money out of thin air to pay people $300 a week not to work among other things isn't the root cause of what's going on right now.

So they went shopping instead of working? I guess that did help the economy. Well, maybe China's economy.

Student loan debts? Ha! Wait until credit card debt collectively explodes (further?).

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

Why do you care so much about what other people think about politics?

Given your extreme views it must be very frustrating for you.

Did you experience some kind of big trauma in your past?

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
We went from net importer to net exporter in a short few years.

Please deny that fact.
and we still have been, despite your bed wetting.

but if we want to no longer rely on importing oil why are you bragging about exporting in the first place? You’re just feeding the continuation of globalism you fear so much.

your magical thinking continues to get the best of you.

I thought you gave this place up?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Why do you care so much about what other people think about politics?

Given your extreme views it must be very frustrating for you.

Did you experience some kind of big trauma in your past?
It is a mix of unbelievable stupidity combined with unshakeable confidence in his absolute rectitude, in other words severe Dunning-Kruger.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
We did finally, under Trump.

Biden put a stop to that real quick. We now are AGAIN a net importer of oil, mostly from OPEC, AGAIN!
Dems never learn from past history. 1970's here we come. Where's those bell bottoms?

Dems are shutting down oil pumping in the USA every chance they get.

Even L.A. is stopping all oil drilling from here on. Can you say cutting nose off despite the face?

Never mind CA still has a huge oil refineries in LA basin and SF bay areas.
Running at max 24/7/365 with its boutique blends, barely keeping up.

Solar and wind power will save us all from our plastic addicted selves. :foreheadslap:

Batteries will charge our batteries. ya-right.
notice, everyone, how Surfdog doesn't mention the massive oil spill currently off the coast of Huntington

notice, everyone, how Surfdog doesn't mention that the US has been a net importer practically every year EXCEPT for 2020 and that the shift does not represent a regression in the manner which he is attempting to frame it

notice, everyone, how Surfdog doesn't state the groundtruth reality that oil traded at close to nothing briefly in 2020 due to a glut and radical reduction in demand (aka Covid)

notice, everyone, how none of these specific and verifiable points will be argued, instead they will be dodged or otherwise attempt to have attention diverted away from them.

fkn clowns

Last edited:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I wonder if there will be an economic impact from all the demand that is going unfulfilled nowadays if this continues. Lots of people have money to spend, but the labor and supply chain situation is so dismal that very large amounts of money are going unspent.

I got denied entry in to a Starbucks at 255 PM today. Girl came out and locked the door, then left a note on the door to go through the drive thru. She probably knew that the real reason I was walking up there was to take a massive dump :toilet:

Seems that all the fake money has overheated demand for everything :drowning:

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
notice, everyone, how Surfdog doesn't mention the massive oil spill currently off the coast of Huntington

notice, everyone, how Surfdog doesn't mention that the US has been a net importer practically every year EXCEPT for 2020 and that the shift does not represent a regression in the manner which he is attempting to frame it

notice, everyone, how Surfdog doesn't state the groundtruth reality that oil traded at close to nothing briefly in 2020 due to a glut and radical reduction in demand (aka Covid)

notice, everyone, how none of these specific and verifiable points will be argued, instead they will be dodged or otherwise attempt to have attention diverted away from them.

fkn clowns
What does a container ship dragging anchor (in a overcrowded San Pedro bay) over a oil pipeline have to do with oil importing/exporting? Nothing, nada, zip zero zilch. Large cargo ships shouldn't even be in that area outside shipping lanes. Nice try, but notice the diversion afoaf claims I pull. Projection once again.

We've declined importing oil each consecutive year since 2017 into 2020 when we were a net exporter exclusively. We would still be a net exporter today if Biden wasn't "elected". Now we're paying more than EVER and no relief in sight. Good job.

The glut lasted for only a few weeks to maybe a couple months or so, when EVERYONE shut down for those first few endless "2 weeks" we just had to get thru, again and again and again...... until people tired of it and got back out and started living again later in 2020. Even the expedited vaccine couldn't calm the Karens down. It's now a pathetic hypocrisy filled charade.

Biden took a good, if not great thing and killed it (Trump bad, we undo it all), like he's doing to the rest of the economy with his lowered expectations while asleep at the wheel. He thinks his auto-pilot will pull him thru. Good luck with that idiocy.

EmptyShelvesJoe.

Our mail order president.

Have at it :monkey:

Last edited:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I remember a few years ago when people said I was crazy that inflation was happening.

I also remember when people said that capitalism will fix every problem.