Biden craps his pants and his handlers clear the room, cutting off Boris Johnson mid sentence in the process…

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
At 32 seconds she says "what did he say?" and he responds, and then someone complains about British reporters getting all the questions.

I hear no fart sound, but I'm on a Mac. You must have some serious amplification, a decoder, and headphones the pick up a fart. Johnson looks over at Biden because he's sharing a stage with Biden and Johnson is a performer above all else.
eh, maybe a fart, some paper shuffling, ambient noise, etc. Sounded more "white noise" than "brown noise." And yeah I heard "what did he say?" more than "did he sh!t?".

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
So I’m thinking, if this happened, wouldn’t it be pretty much all over the news?
but I haven’t had the tv on so maybe it is
So I google “did Biden crap in his pants” and along with a few old stories, the only recent link, from a day ago, is a mixed martial arts forum post
Other than that, nothing recent

what a coincidence, huh?
duffy just happens to be a mixed martial arts guy, did you know that?
Comical
how do you not post that link?!

I'm wondering if the average intelligence on the MMA forum is higher or lower than the erBB...

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
how do you not post that link?!

I'm wondering if the average intelligence on the MMA forum is higher or lower than the erBB...

This isn't even as cringe or disqualifying as the previous dipshit's arm yank handshake.

I'm so old I remember when shoving the Prime Minister of Montenegro or Macedonia or some sh!t was the height of cool. Now we're worried about disrespecting a literal clown?

Jerry Nadler is still The People's Champ of audible press conference sharting.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

This isn't even as cringe or disqualifying as the previous dipshit's arm yank handshake.

I'm so old I remember when shoving the Prime Minister of Montenegro or Macedonia or some sh!t was the height of cool. Now we're worried about disrespecting a literal clown?

Jerry Nadler is still The People's Champ of audible press conference sharting.
the comments are hilarious

what's the mean time to name drop on that username's post history?

could be a tell...

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
No sh!t

The point is nearly every elected official is too old

Most are dying, why would a nearly-octogenarian like Biden be any different
No, the point is that your dumb quote says: "they make the highest laws in the land".

You used to call that TDS, because president is just a comedian, what changed?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I have given this some thought and the potential pooping does not up this ante:

1632519832725.png

Boris would have required fecal spray in the toupee to exceed this.

Final analysis: -5/7

Reactions: sirfun