Beware: I got scammed by one posing to sell items on this forum

dirtandrib

OTF status
Jan 24, 2011
NC
You all are kind. I got careless. Lesson learned. I was searching for the dhd fcs2 in glass. hard to find. Thought I would try the forum. I have set AM larges in fcs2 so I am not without fins.

Just thought I would warn others who may be as naive as I was when making presumptions about those on this forum.

dirtandrib

OTF status
Jan 24, 2011
NC
santacruzin and others,
Thanks for the offer. You are kind.
I am not "in need", but merely "in want" of the glass dhd fins in fcs2. I appreciate the offer of your plastic dhd fcs fins but I am good with my stiffer large AM templates in the board.

Thanks.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
santacruzin and others,
Thanks for the offer. You are kind.
I am not "in need", but merely "in want" of the glass dhd fins in fcs2. I appreciate the offer of your plastic dhd fcs fins but I am good with my stiffer large AM templates in the board.

Thanks.
One time I was at the train station in Oceanside and I spilled my protein shake in my big duffle bag.

These two religious ladies came up and started talking to me.

I realized they thought I was homeless.:roflmao:

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
This may sound weird but I think when you start giving your stuff away you are subconsciously signaling yourself that you have enough.

It's a way of signalling safety.

That is why it feels good.

And then when you suffer an unexpected loss, for example something is stolen, it's actually easier because you just give stuff away.
thats and its way easier and less time consuming then selling something for 50 bucks or whatevs. every time i move - all my friends come up on some sh!t.