Bethany Hamilton...

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
The Bethany Hamilton Foundation does a lot of good for young kids and adults. I've been a volunteer when she works with the Make A Wish Foundation with kids that want to meet and surf with her. She sent an amputee, Mike Coots, from Kauai who lost a leg to a tiger shark to represent her and her foundation at the Boston Marathon after the bombing to visit and talk with folks who were hurt and traumatized.
Not one of you phuckheads could be as hardcore to bounce back as she has after losing a limb to a shark attack, yet get back in the ocean and be as comfortable. Y'all would be lost in self pity n' groveling ~ pussy's!

Last edited:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
The Bethany Hamilton Foundation does a lot of good for young kids and adults. I've been a volunteer when she works with the Make A Wish Foundation with kids that want to meet and surf with her. She sent an amputee, Mike Coots, from Kauai who lost a leg to a tiger shark to represent her and her foundation at the Boston Marathon after the bombing to visit and talk with folks who were hurt and traumatized.
Not one of you phuckheads could be as hardcore to bounce back as she has after losing a limb to a shark attack, yet get back in the ocean and be as comfortable. Y'all would be lost in self pity n' groveling ~ pussy's!
We went to the same school on this kinda thing, hanger too. A few others. That’s the way it is nowadays. You know because of how you grew up, me and hanger and a few others a little behind you, cracks for stuff like this. Plenty you see here on the erBB every day is crack worthy. WTF is up with people?

Beerbelly

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2010
We went to the same school on this kinda thing, hanger too. A few others. That’s the way it is nowadays. You know because of how you grew up, me and hanger and a few others a little behind you, cracks for stuff like this. Plenty you see here on the erBB every day is crack worthy. WTF is up with people?
internet sh!t talking pussies.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Yeah, cool, but...this post was about t!ts ;)

is the erBB getting #metoo'd?

Reactions: bigglesworth

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
At least her t!ts are real.

I've seen her out at 2x-3x O'head Hanalei charging like the best of any out.

Saw her at probably the biggest day at Lowers in years and since a few years back (huge So Hemi swell) , and when I mentioned to her that I saw her that day, when she was coming in at that day at Hanalei I saw her, she said, "ya that day was pretty fun". It was solid 2x with near 3x O'head sets that day at Trestles and challenging for the average So Cal surfer, and she thought it was a "fun day". I told her I added her to my FB "watchlist" way back when I first got on FB, not really knowing what all that stuff was. She was stoked and thought it was cool. I rarely view FB now, and forgot all about her being on that list. I don't think I've ever added anyone else since.

She surfs circles around most guys in So Cal, except for the handful of full time pros here. And literally with one (ghosted) arm tied behind her back.

• Haha
Reactions: rowjimmytour

LelandCuz

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 21, 2011
Lahaina
What did you taste?

My daughter met her on the beach at Hanalei. Bethany is taller than I expected.
I was just telling Subway about taking you to Hookipa and Honolua, and that was very pre-kid. Crazy to think that you have a daughter who's old enough to meet people.
And yeah, this thread is cringe worthy. I've surfed with her at Padang and Honolua and never noticed her breasteses.

Reactions: ShiverMeTimbers

JSC

Nep status
Mar 11, 2008
It certainly helps to be a passive, delusional Christian - as there is no rational reason behind what happened to her re: The shark bit off her left arm, if you are the sort of person who can simply attribute everything that happens in your life to the "Will of God" then you save yourself a load of confusion and angst.

ShiverMeTimbers

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Mar 21, 2006
Gig Harbor
www.peistcharters.com
I was just telling Subway about taking you to Hookipa and Honolua, and that was very pre-kid. Crazy to think that you have a daughter who's old enough to meet people.
And yeah, this thread is cringe worthy. I've surfed with her at Padang and Honolua and never noticed her breasteses.
Still amazed that we got empty Honolua that afternoon. Cheers man!

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
Wacking it to Youtube? Suppose it leaves a cleaner internet history and again show horney guys care about one thing.

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Between the trauma she suffered and just coming across as such a wholesome, good person... I can't imagine saying anything bad about her. She just beams positive vibes.
Saying she has nice t!ts is saying something bad about her?