Bethany Hamilton -- done!

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
I think this is one of the rare instances where non trans actually have a say in it.

Or just eliminate male/female sports altogether and throw them all in the same bunch. would love to watch women against men in MMA, Football (the one played with hands), slapping contests, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: ReForest

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
it's a heterosexual thing, you wouldn't get it.
Did you actually like the original :unsure:
It wasn't Ansel Adams or Annie Liebowitz but I'm with Brukuns, a photo of Holly Beck in a bikini is working out well for me.

It was Transworld. I didn't need any more pictures of dudes from Santa Cruz in wraparound shades, a flannel, and jeans with a redwood rammed up their ass facial expression next to whatever product was being peddled.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Anyone remember the Sector 9 ads where they said as much, when they started running Erica Hosseini in a bikini?

"Boss, we've got some fresh Erica shots; golden cleavage, nice definition on the lower back/upper butt juncture, killer smile on point."
"Huh? Why run that. What happened to the one where Adam Virs is nonverbally communicating that he's about to punch the art director because it's 10:30am and he hasn't had a beer since he left Ventura?"

"Hey, we need to get this out to make the November issue - gotta hit those Holiday targets."
"What's this? Malia Manuel and Lakey Peterson and Sage Erickson in vixen mode fertility cues high definition at golden hour?"
"Yeah, 90% male readership, so I was really thinking..."
"Stop doing that. Don't we have an Irons brother mouth-breathing in the horizon's general direction?"