Bernie's Text Messages

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Just got this text.

Hi Gary! It's Luke with Bernie 2020. Bernie believes we have a corrupt political and economic system that needs major change. He's running for president to make our economy, our government, and our health care system work for all of us, not just the wealthy few. Are you in for Bermie?

I said - No man I'm one of the wealthy few.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Just got this text.

Hi Gary! It's Luke with Bernie 2020. Bernie believes we have a corrupt political and economic system that needs major change. He's running for president to make our economy, our government, and our health care system work for all of us, not just the wealthy few. Are you in for Bermie?

I said - No man I'm one of the wealthy few.
Aren't you one of the overpaid government employees that iFall is always crying about?

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
BK 10 years ago.

I would do it again in a heartbeat if I needed to.

I live beneath my means now. But I've made a huge comeback financially.

Said it before and Ill say it again, if you are struggling, wipe the slate clean.

You can keep your house, retirement. And get rid of all your debt (exxept student loan) and home equity line of credit too.

With the middle class getting fucked in taxes paying for illegals and tax breaks for the rich, take the opportunity to increase your financial position.

• Haha
Reactions: lagunaboy

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
BK 10 years ago.

Said it before and Ill say it again, if you are struggling, wipe the slate clean.

You can keep your house, retirement. And get rid of all your debt (exxept student loan) and home equity line of credit too.

With the middle class getting fucked in taxes paying for illegals and tax breaks for the rich, take the opportunity to increase your financial position.
“BK 10 years ago.”
You’re a loser. Sorry to break it to you

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
BK 10 years ago.

The $64,000 question:

How did you get to the point you had to declare bankruptcy?

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
“BK 10 years ago.”
You’re a loser. Sorry to break it to you
Winning. Been putting $25K a year in my 401K since 2010 and that motherfooker is up 50% since 2016 alone. Was able to but a house again in 2014 at just a hair above rock bottom of the market. $150 - $175K in equity there. Big loser. LMFAO.

When the value of your house drops from $500K to $200K, it's time to unload everything. I bet my credit score was better than yours 4 years after I filed for bankruptcy.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Winning. Been putting $25K a year in my 401K since 2010 and that motherfooker is up 50% since 2016 alone. Was able to but a house again in 2014 at just a hair above rock bottom of the market. $150 - $175K in equity there. Big loser. LMFAO.

When the value of your house drops from $500K to $200K, it's time to unload everything. I bet my credit score was better than yours 4 years after I filed for bankruptcy.
But you live in Chula Vista.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
The east side of Chula Vista in Otay Ranch area is all brand new and very nice. Most people who have come out here are shocked how nice it is. And it's a fraction of the cost of the rest of SD. Bought a brand new 3 BR, 3.5BA townhouse in 2014 in a master planned community with gym, pool. Hot tub. $325K. I love it out here. No fucking riff raff. No transients. No crime. No gangs. No graffiti. No power lines. No broken sidewalks or neglected parks. No pot holes in the roads. Good schools.

Sucks if you have a commute north early during the week. I do not. I have the EZ pass for the 125 freeway. I can be in OB in 25 minutes. When I lived in Mission Valley by Qualcomm it took us the same time to get to OB. Same size townhouse in MV in 2014 was $600K.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
$600K now. House needed $100K to fix some major issues.
So you made some terrible decisions, fucked up, stole a bunch of money, went bankrupt and now you're "one of wealthy few".

And it's all Mexican's fault.

GTFO

You are everything that's wrong with America.

Last edited:

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I guess you won't like hearing I lived there 18 months FREE before they finally got around to selling my house at auction then paid me $3000 to move out quickly and not trash the place.

Nothing wrong with that you dirty Serb.

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
Lmao not sure who to cheer for on this one.

Fucking lolitas. It’s been a while. Had a gf from Chula vista. Wife’s family is near Escondido. I prefer tj tacos to lolitas.

Reactions: gbg