Barron Trump: Fair Game

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Nobody?

I definitely remember some attacks on Obama's daughters. Going after the kids makes you look weak/desperate IMO.

Same for the attacks on the Bush kids. (Bush Kids is the name of my new band)

Leave Hunter alone!
The difference is none of those Presidents gave their children security clearances and roles in their administration. The only job they had was to show up at family friendly events and pose for photos. Until now I agreed Barron should be left alone. Had he chose to stay out of it and run off to Europe to sew his oats, I’d still think he should be left out of it. But being a delegate is a choice, he’s clearly being pulled into the arena and is no longer off-limits like his older half brothers and sisters.

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
The difference is none of those Presidents gave their children security clearances and roles in their administration. The only job they had was to show up at family friendly events and pose for photos. Until now I agreed Barron should be left alone. Had he chose to stay out of it and run off to Europe to see his oats, I’d still think he should be left out of it. But now being a delegate is a choice, he’s clearly being pulled into the arena and is no longer off-limits like his older half brothers and sisters.
You're reaching mundus levels of TDS.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
So you've got nothing. Just talking out your ass like usual.

GrossFatso caught lying once again.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
GromsDad accused Skully of reaching Mundus levels of TDS.

Skully technically denied reaching Mundus levels of TDS, thus acknowledging that Mundus level TDS exists.

It's never a good sign when you have to explain a joke...

GO DEAD BRAIN WORM!