bad dope in oxnard

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
yesterday, my nephew overdosed and died. so did his friend. there's a bad batch of toothpaste like fentanyl making the rounds. so sad and avoidable. don't use alone. have narcan. test your dope. too many kids are dying. rip riley and rory.

Drug use hits 21-year high for men jailed in San Diego
LOCAL
by: City News Service

Posted: Aug 19, 2021 / 01:44 PM PDT / Updated: Aug 19, 2021 / 02:36 PM PDT

File – A sheriff’s deputy at the San Diego County Jail on April 24, 2020. (Photo by Sandy Huffaker/Getty Images)

SAN DIEGO (CNS) – Drug use was at a 21-year high for adult males arrested and booked into local detention facilities in 2020, with methamphetamine and fentanyl posing some worrying trends, according to a San Diego Association of Governments report released Thursday.

The new SANDAG report found 82% of males surveyed tested positive for at least one illicit substance, a 3% increase from 2019. Drug use among adult females surveyed significantly decreased from the 82% in 2019 to 67% in 2020. This represents the lowest positive rate for adult females since 2015.

“It is important to note the potential impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on data collection for this report,” said Cynthia Burke, SANDAG director of research and program management. “The large decrease in drug use among adult females could reflect modified booking policies as a result of the pandemic, which impacted who was available to be interviewed for this project.

“However, even with these changes, the majority of adults who are booked are drug-involved, and this is true regardless of why they are booked, highlighting the ongoing need to address substance use and addiction as both a public safety and health issue,” Burke concluded.

RELATED CONTENT
New bodycam video released from deputy’s collapse in alleged near-overdose from fentanyl contact
Man suspected of driving high on meth in crash that killed SDSU architect
US Customs finds meth shipment hidden inside peanut shells
CBP: Otay Mesa sees biggest drug-smuggling seizure along southwest border to date
Methamphetamine continues to be the drug of choice for those booked into local detention facilities in 2020. Of those surveyed, 57% of males tested positive for meth, a 2% increase from 2019 and a new 21-year high. A total of 53% of females tested positive for meth. More than four in five arrestees — 84% — said that meth was “easy to obtain.” Comparatively, 65% reported marijuana was “very easy” to obtain.

Of those arrestees surveyed, 45% were booked for a violent offense, 22% for an “other offense,” 18% for a property offense and 15% for a drug offense.

Additionally, 40% of arrestees reported they had previously received drug treatment and 88% reported previous arrests in the past. A total of 37% had been diagnosed with a mental health disorder, 70% reported ever being homeless, 19% have ever overdosed and 45% of these individuals had been administered naloxone to rapidly reverse opioid overdose.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
The mixing of fentanyl with heroin reminds me of watching this on NOVA...at the link you view the episode in full:

Case of the Frozen Addict

Blurb:

In July 1982, a 42-year-old addict in a San Jose, California jail became paralyzed--unable to move or talk. His symptoms, caused by a bad batch of synthetic heroin, were indistinguishable from those associated with Parkinson's disease, a degenerative nerve disorder that strikes the elderly. NOVA traces the story of a "designer" drug which could lead to a major medical breakthrough.

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
I’ve always wondered if that was what killed Billy’s kid. He came by the shop looking for someone that owed him money because “there’s oxy on the beach.” And then he was gone. Counterfeit pills are thick out there.

Sorry for your loss B.

And I agree that if they legalized it drug quality/purity wouldn’t be so much of a problem. This prohibition thing has never worked.
billy's kid bryce's od was from something else. when he passed, he was with my nephew, riley. he was my nephews best friend. my nephew never got over it. the other kid who died was right in there with them, too. all young surfers from this beach. the crap they od'd from was straight up, not a cut. kids just want the whole thing these days. unreal, scary, and sad.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
kids just want the whole thing these days. unreal, scary, and sad.
Don't you think it's a certain personality type?

I think this personality is a knife that cuts both ways.

If you get control of it, you can use it as a super power. But that is hard.

I knew some crazy fuckers who did everything in excess when I was young.

It was thrilling to hang out with them, but I couldn't keep up.

I remember people escalating in search of the bigger thrill and me saying, "I think I'll pass on that."

I also got lucky too.

Luck is a big factor.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Don't you think it's a certain personality type?

I think this personality is a knife that cuts both ways.

If you get control of it, you can use it as a super power. But that is hard.

I knew some crazy fuckers who did everything in excess when I was young.

It was thrilling to hang out with them, but I couldn't keep up.

I remember people escalating in search of the bigger thrill and me saying, "I think I'll pass on that."

I also got lucky too.

Luck is a big factor.
As one who always went looking for the bigger thrill and regularly went with the "too much of everything is just enough" and there was no such thing as excess I can attest that really deep down inside I was just looking for a way out, not from my problems mind you, from life directly.

Self hatred spawned by repetitive abuse as a minor screwed with my self esteem in ways I still cannot fully understand. Coupled with constant excruciating physical pain, hard drugs were my favorite thing, period. This was already at 15!

OD was a Thursday, Friday, and Saturday "adventure". Not fully sure how and why I'm still around tbh.

Thankfully a drastic change in environment, "friends" and drug availability were forced into my life path at just the right time.

I'm still an addict though, and will be for life.

I thankfully don't know anyone who does that anymore, nor have the first clue where to find anything to consume.

My addictions are now my life... Surfing, my garden, my pets and my home.

Addictive people just need to recognize their nature and focus on positive addictions if possible.

Not much else to it that I'm aware of frankly.

It's too bad these young men didn't get the chance to make those changes, positive addiction can be a good thing when focused and tempered correctly.

My condolences again B.

:bowdown:

Reactions: stringcheese

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
legalize it.

Give them the narcan with the Rx of a pharmaceutical opiate or speed.

Nobody dies when you do this

Prohibition isn't working,

I'm glad I'm out of the illegal drug game.

Sorry for your loss.

I swear to god, absolutely nothing you say makes any sense. Yet you post, and you post, and you post..

Fentanyl is legal, pendejo. It requires a prescription. For a reason.

Reactions: stringcheese

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I swear to god, absolutely nothing you say makes any sense. Yet you post, and you post, and you post..

Fentanyl is legal, pendejo. It requires a prescription. For a reason.
Dummy, it's the illicet Chinese fentanyl mixed in with the coke and heroin that is killing people.

I did my mom's fentanyl patches after she died.

Can I give you some advice?

Go have sex with a guy, you miserable gay lockdowner.

• Haha
Reactions: sussle and afoaf

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
Dummy, it's the Chinese fentanyl mixed in with the coke and heroin that is killing people.

I did my mom's fentanyl patches after she died.

Can I give you some advice?

Go have sex with a guy, you miserable gay lockdowner.

I prefer women, Mr. Masturbator. You said make illegal fentanyl legal. What were you on when you posted that? Can't remember can you? Too wasted???

Go rub one out, Mr. Autoerotic loser. All of us who follow you know you don't surf (admittedly) and your sex life is nothing but rosie palms.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
And,.. let's go a bit further on your stupid vitriole.

Don't you claim to be a professor of psychology at some university in California? Yet you hurl insults calling people fags. I would venture to guess that your employer would not be amused.

And as for lockdown, I was opposed to them from day one. Everyone on this board knows that.

You've got substance abuse issues dude. I'm sorry that your jewish mother did awful things to you as a child, to cause you to be this way.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I prefer women, Mr. Masturbator. You said make illegal fentanyl legal. What were you on when you posted that? Can't remember can you? Too wasted???

Go rub one out, Mr. Autoerotic loser. All of us who follow you know you don't surf (admittedly) and your sex life is nothing but rosie palms.
Except I never said that.

I could try to clarify but your ego is too fragile to admit you misunderstood me. When I said "legalize it" the antecedent wasn't illegal fentanyl. It was this:

You are the most miserable poster here.

That misery is on display with every post you make.

If not gay lock down, what do you think is driving that misery?

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
And,.. let's go a bit further on your stupid vitriole.

Don't you claim to be a professor of psychology at some university in California? Yet you hurl insults calling people fags. I would venture to guess that your employer would not be amused.

And as for lockdown, I was opposed to them from day one. Everyone on this board knows that.

You've got substance abuse issues dude. I'm sorry that your jewish mother did awful things to you as a child, to cause you to be this way.
I never called you a fag.

I noted that you were likely struggling with your homosexual impulses. Rather than act on them, you are locking them down.

I believe that is what is causing to act out with your unwarranted aggression here on the erbb. :dancing:

Stay safe!

Last edited:

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
I never called you a fag.

I noted that you were likely struggling with your homosexual impulses. Rather than act on them, you are locking them down.

I believe that is what is causing to act out with your unwarranted aggression here on the erbb. :dancing:

Stay safe!

can you two stop being little bitches on a thread about the death of two kids? jesus h christ on a raft are you two fucking children!

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
"Sorry for your loss" is starting to sound like "thoughts and prayers", but I still have to echo the increasingly hollow sentiment, really sorry for you man. Shlt is fvcked up and there is nothing that will make it feel better :cry:
Thanks for spreading the word, if that helps anyone know before they go...I'mma spread the word up here that bad batches are killing folks. Restaurant industry is full of people doing coke all the time, I know a bunch of them.
I used to do and sell that stuff, and all the other stuff, and am so lucky to have made it out with zero real consequences.

Oh, also, could you just fvck off autoprax? I don't know how you got off 'ignore' but literally every time I accidentally read anything you post, I want those seconds of my life back or some money from you for the trouble.

SFKneelo

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 11, 2003
Bay Area
Visit site
"Sorry for your loss" is starting to sound like "thoughts and prayers", but I still have to echo the increasingly hollow sentiment, really sorry for you man. Shlt is fvcked up and there is nothing that will make it feel better :cry:
Thanks for spreading the word, if that helps anyone know before they go...I'mma spread the word up here that bad batches are killing folks. Restaurant industry is full of people doing coke all the time, I know a bunch of them.
I used to do and sell that stuff, and all the other stuff, and am so lucky to have made it out with zero real consequences.

Oh, also, could you just fvvk off autoprax? I don't know how you got off 'ignore' but literally every time I accidentally read anything you post, I want those seconds of my life back or some money from you for the trouble.
We lost a Senior in High School, and friend of my oldest son since pre-K. The funeral was last Friday.

While there wasn’t a formal toxicology report, it was something he snorted laced with fetanyl (that much was known.) I’m guessing Oxy.

Spread the word. Good onya Stringcheez.

Sad irony: had just finished ‘Empire of Pain,’ which chronicles the rise of OxyContin and opioid abuse. The book emphasizes the travesty of the recent outcome of the Purdue Pharma legal action.

’The Pharmacist’ is a good, related watch on NetFlix.

sh!t is real, and real close by.

Reactions: PPK96754