bad dope in oxnard

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
This is terrible. So sorry Brandon. Been hearing about blow cut with fentanyl here in LA for a while. Makes me glad that it’s never been my thing. But I have more than a few friends who are more than indulgent with the booger sugar that I often worry about. I like to think of them as connoisseurs and that they have reputable suppliers, but as many others have pointed out in this thread you never know when dealing with a black market and all it takes is one bad batch.

TheEl

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 31, 2010
I was the opposite. Never liked drinking.

I think if I had kids I would buy them some of those test kits cutsnip was talking about. Or at least mention it to them.

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
Geeeez that's terrible, sorry for your and the families loss.
I think that's what happened back in '19 to the crew of the Shogun (long range fishing boat in San Diego)
They had just got back from a trip and decided to party with a Russian hooker and coke.
Fortunately no one died but they all ended up in the hospital and a whole lot of hot water.

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
That's awful. I'm sorry for your loss.A fried of mine lost his son a couple years ago no to OD. He had seemingly rebounded from the phase, kid on the way, the whole bit. gone.
I've never been keen on putting anything up my nose, but have many friends and more acquaintances that do.
Not to mention all my neighbors in this city strung out on something or other.

I think that's what happened back in '19 to the crew of the Shogun (long range fishing boat in San Diego)
They had just got back from a trip and decided to party with a Russian hooker and coke.
Fortunately no one died but they all ended up in the hospital and a whole lot of hot water.
I know someone that works on that boat and I did not hear that story.

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
That's awful. I'm sorry for your loss.A fried of mine lost his son a couple years ago no to OD. He had seemingly rebounded from the phase, kid on the way, the whole bit. gone.
I've never been keen on putting anything up my nose, but have many friends and more acquaintances that do.
Not to mention all my neighbors in this city strung out on something or other.

I know someone that works on that boat and I did not hear that story.
Linky

Reactions: bluemarlin04

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I’ve always wondered if that was what killed Billy’s kid. He came by the shop looking for someone that owed him money because “there’s oxy on the beach.” And then he was gone. Counterfeit pills are thick out there.

Sorry for your loss B.

And I agree that if they legalized it drug quality/purity wouldn’t be so much of a problem. This prohibition thing has never worked.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
I'm so sorry to hear that B. Just terrible.
I too don't understand why coke would be cut with that stuff. Isn't it hard to make money selling drugs if your customers die?

Prayers to your family. RIP

just a hunch but maybe distros adding it to herion and it gets mixed in the coke somehow in the cutting stage. dirty tools or whatever. doesnt make any snese to do it on purpose.

kind of like back in the day when everyone thought brown speckles in extacy pills were herion.. well - turns out heroin is way more expensive than mdma and we all know dealers/chemists aint giving out sh!t for free. the speckles were poorly sysnthesized mdma.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
just a hunch but maybe distros adding it to herion and it gets mixed in the coke somehow in the cutting stage. dirty tools or whatever. doesnt make any snese to do it on purpose.
this is 100% how it gets into cocaine. the guys cutting the fent into heroin are also packaging and processing batches of coke. one shitty clean up jump and you are sending out a huge batch of contanimated coke.

really though in the end it doesn’t matter, rip to B5s nephew. Teach your kids about drugs.

Last edited:

huryanpost

Michael Peterson status
Dec 9, 2010
Sorry for the family.
we are always looking for the just right mix,
a recipe flirting with disaster For these young people.
a flare up of a lesson to be learned.
please.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
So sorry to hear that B5.

Fentanyl in coke is super common, I don't get it either.

I can't believe anyone who was at least adolescent in the US-80s would do "coke" these days. It's most often not coke.

Reactions: stringcheese

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
So very sorry to hear of the loss of Your nephew. Truly tragic, Brandon.
Prayers for Your Ohana.
Love and Aloha from Kauai's north shore, My Friend.

doc_flavonoid

Michael Peterson status
Dec 27, 2019
I’ve always wondered if that was what killed Billy’s kid. He came by the shop looking for someone that owed him money because “there’s oxy on the beach.” And then he was gone. Counterfeit pills are thick out there.

Sorry for your loss B.

And I agree that if they legalized it drug quality/purity wouldn’t be so much of a problem. This prohibition thing has never worked.
black market aint going away. guvment lifts prohibition only to tax the sh!t out of the product. its a lose lose lose situation.

sorry b5 bumming on your loss