Backrooms….not that you dirty bird

JeffRSpicoli

Nep status
Aug 9, 2019
Got this Backroom stuff pushed at me on youtube, wtf, some pretty interesting stuff, some are better than others

Just one example

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
YouTube keeps pushing videos on me of hot chicks pretending to do things when all they’re really doing is showing off their camel toe
my latest you tube sh!t:

Hot chick dui arrests
ingrown toe nail surgeries
rattlesnake solutions (removing rattlesnakes from wealthy people's homes in Arizona)

the usual skateboarding and fishing videos

I'm 47 and I need help

Reactions: Chocki and keenfish

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
my latest you tube sh!t:

Hot chick dui arrests
ingrown toe nail surgeries
rattlesnake solutions (removing rattlesnakes from wealthy people's homes in Arizona)

the usual skateboarding and fishing videos

I'm 47 and I need help
I can't help you with the toe nail surgery and rattlesnake stuff but I must admit I'm a bit curious about the Hot Chick dui arrests. That sounds kind of fun and interesting. :)

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
I actually stumbled on those back room videos over the winter. They’re really eerie. To add to it I stayed at an upscale apartment complex in Mexico at the same time that had some similarities.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
I barely play anymore, but I was so into horror games, they were my favorite genre.

Anyone got a chance to play PT when it was available? That was scary as fuck .

I went to design college and my graduation project was actually a comic book that was a made up prequel story for the Silent Hill: The Room game. It was a lot of work but it was fun as sh!t. Got a perfect grade too, project, paper, presentation. I'm a bit of a geek.

I created a little video as an introduction for the thesis committee, it's still up!

It was a fun project... I drew the story board, then I took pictures of every single piece with controlled lighting because I wanted it to be kinda realistic looking, using friends and family (and myself) as actors. This took a shitload of work to complete, the actually comic book is out here somewhere...

Reactions: One-Off and Chocki

JeffRSpicoli

Nep status
Aug 9, 2019
I barely play anymore, but I was so into horror games, they were my favorite genre.

Anyone got a chance to play PT when it was available? That was scary as fuck .

I went to design college and my graduation project was actually a comic book that was a made up prequel story for the Silent Hill: The Room game. It was a lot of work but it was fun as sh!t. Got a perfect grade too, project, paper, presentation. I'm a bit of a geek.

I created a little video as an introduction for the thesis committee, it's still up!

It was a fun project... I drew the story board, then I took pictures of every single piece with controlled lighting because I wanted it to be kinda realistic looking, using friends and family (and myself) as actors. This took a shitload of work to complete, the actually comic book is out here somewhere...
Pretty cool, intense feeling

Reactions: brukuns