Backing Into A Parking Space: What's The Point?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
the difference is inconveniencing other people...

when you pull head-in to a spot, you're only reversing out when it's clear and there is no one coming - ie. no one else is inconvenienced by this (by and large)

contrast that with people who (can't fkn drive to begin with) take three attempts to reverse in to a spot, holding everyone up in the process

it's inefficient

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth

when you pull head-in to a spot, you're only reversing out when it's clear and there is no one coming - ie. no one else is inconvenienced by this (by and large)

contrast that with people who (can't fkn drive to begin with) take three attempts to reverse in to a spot, holding everyone up in the process

it's inefficient
Fuck other people bro, they suck and can wait until I’m done parking my way. The right way bro. Its not like they have anything important to go do so as far as I’m concerned they can get fucked.

And if they give me stink eye, I give them the waterboy qb look back bro.
1687827238898.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Driving my 15-passenger 4 x 4 van years back it was always hard to back out of parking space or waiting on cars to get by me. Same with my Sequoia in a crowded parking lot, I back in. Other times, nose in.

Reactions: Chocki

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
The current day manta of the general public is "I'd rather inconvenience other people so I'm not inconvenienced myself".

I see it everyday everywhere I go.

Not just on the roads and parking lots but in stores and restaurants and carwash and and and.................
I don't miss Orange County (or LA in general) one bit.

I believe the proper adjective is douchetarded.

Reactions: Chocki

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
I don't miss Orange County (or LA in general) one bit.

I believe the proper adjective is douchetarded.
reminds me of the person that pulled out in front of me yesterday cause they didn't want to wait, then made a right turn at the next block taking up the whole lane.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

it's inefficient
My biggest overall pet peeve of other drivers is when they make their mistake my problem. Like when someone misses their turn and I have to wait for them to do a six-point u-turn instead of going around the block. Selfish sh!t like that infuriates me. What’s worse is when it endangers me and others.