As if my ego needed any fluffing

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Nah the charcoal herringbone sport coat (with black elbow patches) was more for the early pre theater supper at Del Friscos

yes that’s a candle keeping the drawn butter hot.
View attachment 137961
Geeezz-sus! That's soo .. ..sooo Sterile. WTF happened to the Cro-Magnon / Neanderthal guy that The erBB loves //. loved?
MODERATOR, has gone to a different level ~ :alien:

Last edited:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Geeezz-sus! That's soo .. ..sooo Sterile. WTF happened to the Cro-Magnon / Neanderthal guy that The erBB loves //. loved?
MODERATOR, has gone to a different level ~ :alien:
Dude you’ve seen me wear a sport coat in freaking Princeville of all places. Cro-magnon my ass. I’m a phenomenal dresser and you know it. And I make it effortless :roflmao: :nana:

Reactions: PRCD

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
Sub...
If you want to get a brief history of the 70's/80's turmoil and Boobby Sands era take a Black Cab tour in Belfast.
Eye opening. takes about 2 hours and if I remember, about 60 pounds + tip.
Literally every side of large buildings/homes have some sort of memorial/political painting on them.

Last edited:

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Get on that Tomahawk Ribeye n' that green stuff they call veggies (don't fergit the drawn butter ~ :roflmao:)
yer fingers are lookin a lil skinny ....
maybe too much stationary bike rid'in .... giddy-up

Last edited:

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Dude you’ve seen me wear a sport coat in freaking Princeville of all places. Cro-magnon my ass. I’m a phenomenal dresser and you know it. And I make it effortless :roflmao: :nana:
Legends lavalava.jpeg

btw, I was actually speaking on the "sterile" photo of the whiteness of plates and table cloth. You, dress in your comfy way as I do in mine ~
OH! Elbow's don't belong on the dinner table .... loose the patches .... :nana:
;)

Last edited: