Art Appreciation Thread

surf-shot.com

Nep status
Feb 10, 2008
www.surf-shot.com
Does anyone like the artwork of the highest paid artist in the world?

The owner of The Alexander Gallery in Manhattan, Alex Acevedo, 75, told The New York Post: “I’m not impressed with modern art at all. But I was floored by that guy."

“The palette was wonderful. The space was well-organized. I would buy a couple of them. And anybody who buys it would be guaranteed instant profit," Acevedo said.

Acevedo said Hunter's art would most likely be priced at $25,000 to $100,000, claiming if he wasn't the POTUS' son he expected Hunter's work to make more than $1million.

"He’s the president’s son. Everybody would want a piece of that. The provenance is impeccable."

Likewise, art consultant Martin Galindo told the post he’s “not a fan” of Hunter's work but he's “positive that he’s gonna do well in the market."

• Haha
Reactions: VonMeister

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
The owner of The Alexander Gallery in Manhattan, Alex Acevedo, 75, told The New York Post: “I’m not impressed with modern art at all. But I was floored by that guy."

“The palette was wonderful. The space was well-organized. I would buy a couple of them. And anybody who buys it would be guaranteed instant profit," Acevedo said.

Acevedo said Hunter's art would most likely be priced at $25,000 to $100,000, claiming if he wasn't the POTUS' son he expected Hunter's work to make more than $1million.

"He’s the president’s son. Everybody would want a piece of that. The provenance is impeccable."

Likewise, art consultant Martin Galindo told the post he’s “not a fan” of Hunter's work but he's “positive that he’s gonna do well in the market."
Someone said it looks like something you’d find hanging on a hotel room wall.

Reactions: surf-shot.com