Are ugly men really better looking and more important than women?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I know Freddie Mercury did very well for himself but who knew he missed his true calling?
There's a part of yourself you don't like, because you don't understand it, and to try to deny it you make posts like this. You can be good enough and other people, who represent this part of yourself that you don't like, can be happy also. You can be whole and fulfilled without attacking others.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
There's a part of yourself you don't like, because you don't understand it, and to try to deny it you make posts like this. You can be good enough and other people, who represent this part of yourself that you don't like, can be happy also. You can be whole and fulfilled without attacking others.
Was this about Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody, or Taylor Swift's Look What You Made Me Do?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
You’re chasing that plastic thing with hooks that looks like some kind of little fish.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
There was a dutch chick in Chile with her husband who was a surfer.

She was a lawyer.

She used to be a model.

She was also a published author.

In college she was a championship skier.

It was one thing after another.
My girl who I was traveling with, who's kind of a slacker, was like, "Fuck that kunt!" :trout:

Jun 29, 2017
What??????