Are there any schools named after trump?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Will there be? I mean, except for trump university.

[The Democratic Party is responsible for trump being elected president.]

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Maybe you should start a school and name it after him

It could be your own private joke

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
1whoknows said:

Generally its piece of sh!t democrats who control the education system so its generally unlikely for schools to be named after any republicans. No doubt they'll name a bunch after Obama.......and they'll probably be some of the worst performing schools in the country. Fitting.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
GromsDad said:
1whoknows said:

Generally its piece of sh!t democrats who control the education system so its generally unlikely for schools to be named after any republicans. No doubt they'll name a bunch after Obama.......and they'll probably be some of the worst performing schools in the country. Fitting.
:roflmao:

As opposed to Republicans who try to squash education in order to have a blind, servile, lapdog population of people lacking critical thinking ability?

You want to improve education? Hire more teachers, pay them well, and cut class sizes by 2/3. I'd say that there is at least half a trillion in defense costs that could be cut to pay for it and so much more. Set up vocational programs in high school for those not on the college track. Not only would that prepare students for a solid career trade but it would also eliminate the predatory for-profit ripoff trade schools (that can easily run $10K plus - it's not just universities where loan debts are hitting).

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

GromsDad said:
1whoknows said:

In red states this is not the case. In several counties of your own home state this is not the case.

Boards of Education are often very conservative.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
hal9000 said:
GromsDad said:
1whoknows said:

In red states this is not the case. In several counties of your own home state this is not the case.

What are they conserving?

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
GromsDad said:
1whoknows said:

So that's how you ended up so stupid. You hate education. Think about that for a moment; oh wait, that's right, you don't think.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
GromsDad said:
Generally its piece of sh!t democrats....
I am constantly amazed by your binary view of the world...

do the Democrats hate you for your freedoms?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_educational_institutions_named_after_presidents_of_the_United_States

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
CharmingSophisticate said:
hal9000 said:
GromsDad said:
1whoknows said:

What are they conserving?

Mostly their own power over local politics.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
casa_mugrienta said:
There will be many after Trump assumes his role as dictator for life.
He'll name ALL schools after himself as the new USA dictator.

Along with all bridges, colleges, city/state/fed government buildings, even grocery stores.

It will be exactly like Saddam did, with his picture hanging on walls EVERYWHERE. :monkey: :tomato:

And you will be hanged until death if you even balk at the slightest.:batman:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
None, or one, maybe two, will be named for trump. He is a disgrace to this nation. [The Democratic Party of the United States ensured he would be elected. It’s their fault.]

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
GromsDad said:
It would be an interesting study 25 years from now to take every school named after Obama and see how it performs.
why would that be interesting?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I think what gromsdad is getting at is that if schools named after Obama outperform schools named for Washington or Lincoln, then Obama is a better president than they were.

Trump university is defunct.

The reason the despicable dotard trump was elected was because of missteps and miscalculations by the United States Democratic Party.