Are the feds about to roll tanks on Portlandia?

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
The whole movement is about shitty, violent policing. Wheeler didn't want to do anything about it.

So when you mock a valid point like that, it appears you are standing for systemic discrimination and violence.

If you can't see why people think you're no better that Trumptards, read your posts sometimes after you get sober.
:ROFLMAO:

Get sober?

Yeah, well since I've been serving time in Pelican Bay for murder and threatening you with death every day, I just don't seem to have time for the day drinking anymore.

You seem tense. Maybe go surfing and assault another child? That always seem to make you feel better. Has it been a while? Spear a grom for the cause. You'll feel better!

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Ted Wheeler has let the leftists run amok for years and most of those arrested never even face charges.
These "leftists" are the people who elected him, idiot.

He's not there to serve himself or Patriot Prayer.
You're thinking of Trump.

I don't get those alerts, or maybe I just don't pay attention to them. Although now that I know it bugs you I will continue to do it.
Of course you will.

Petty, vindictive asshole.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Binary thinking. Virtue signal harder! Just like communist days, those who didn't virtue signal enough were sent to the gulags.
You are cheering for the worst of the worst.

Nobody's asking you to virtue signal.

You stand for everything this movement is against.

What's Andy Ngo doing these days?
Still giving BJs at Proud Boi meetings?

It's interesting what "journalists" you choose to defend.

Not these:

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
I’m a dreamer(Ahhhh don’t deport me)
Deport you?

We're going to put a plastic bag over your head and asphyxiate you. We used to shoot teachers, but times are tough and bullets are scarce. Die you bourgeois pig, etc etc.

:waving:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
These "leftists" are the people who elected him, idiot.
How do you know? What % of the votes? Even if they did vote for him and represent a majority, that doesn't mean they get an automatic hall pass for breaking the law, which he gives a lot of them anyway. Nor does it mean that he has to be especially heavy handed on the alt right and prevent them from exercising their 1a rights, unless they too are breaking the law.

Wheeler has even recited the Leftists favorite fallacy "the constitution does not protect hate speech". Saying that alone should win them over.

He's not there to serve himself or Patriot Prayer
And he doesn't. Wheeler has called out the alt right tons of times publicly and attributes most of the violence to them, despite leftists being responsible for a significant amount of violence.

Petty, vindictive asshole.
1599154335597.png
:ROFLMAO:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
How do you know? What % of the votes? Even if they did vote for him and represent a majority, that doesn't mean they get an automatic hall pass for breaking the law, which he gives a lot of them anyway. Nor does it mean that he has to be especially heavy handed on the alt right and prevent them from exercising their 1a rights, unless they too are breaking the law.
And there you go, equating protests with riots again.

You don't think Alt-Right is inciting violence, it's ANTIFA MARXISSS PROPERTE

In fact you claimed that there's no Alt-right in Portland.

:roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Please post an actual example of me actually cheering on the alt right. Liar!
You want me to give you an example of every single post you ever posted on erBB?

That's going to be tough.

From screeching TDS everytime Trump is criticized to defending neo-fash scum in every thread, you did it all.

In fact that's all you do.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
I wasn't going to do this, but Fecal sent me hidden camera footage of you at the bar ordering five more drinks last night.

Can I get the number for your tailor? The guy has flair.
tailor’s pretty good, but his graphic designer
is really uber top notch!

(miki dora thought so too, iirc ?)

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
And there you go, equating protests with riots again.
How exactly? I'm specifically talking about the assholes who think their feelz justifies burning the mayor's home down.

You don't think Alt-Right is inciting violence, it's ANTIFA MARXISSS PROPERTE
Of course they do, and I've never said otherwise. They still have a right to be present, just like the protestors. Where that right ends is when they break the law, which some of them have also done.

In fact you claimed that there's no Alt-right in Portland.
Link? Where/when did I say that? Of course there is. Another one of your delusional comments.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You want me to give you an example of every single post you ever posted on erBB?

That's going to be tough.

From screeching TDS everytime Trump is criticized to defending neo-fash scum in every thread, you did it all.

In fact that's all you do.
Liar! Post an actual example of me explicitly defending the character of an alt-righter. If I do it so often, it should be easy for you to find an example. Go!

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
BTW, none of the footage in that video is from Portland. Maybe that's why you deleted it from an earlier post? More proof of your lies and intellectual dishonesty. Unless you think protestors are burning down the mayor's house because of what happened in Minneapolis? Whoa.

For the record, since virtue signalling is so important these days, let me clearly say that I 100% condemn the violence towards journalists and peaceful protestors, as was seen in that video.

K thx bye

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
is andy ngo an alt righter?
Depends on who you ask. Either way, I've never defended him as a person.

Saying that it's fooked up to clock someone over the head with a foreign object simply for documenting and being critical of your actions and putting them in the hospital for an overnight stay = / = defending that persons character.

Unless you think like FecalFace. Not thinking in binary is hard!

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I used to have that photoshop of the bass over the top of Hitler's head but can not locate it.

Surely a good samaritan (Keenfish?) will come forth.

Reactions: GDaddy