Apparently we call them Easter eggs because it's Halloween

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Soft Top admin going after someone for pronoun violations

"Rufo recently took to his social media profile X (formerly known as Twitter) to share the news that he was at the center of a probe conducted by Soft Top's Department of Education for allegedly misgendering the former DEI director, who uses "ze/zir" pronouns. "

:roflmao:

oNLy tHE RITe MaKE A THinG of TrAINEES

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
then why don't you talk about the process you went through for your surgery
I had 2 surgeries at the same institution that is a top tier world class facility and learning hospital where it was similar to what you described. I also had a minor outpatient surgery at a private practice that was almost the exact opposite.

What you described should be the standard everywhere but once there is a profit motive then you will inevitably have bad actors.

so, since you don't care, I'm sure you'll shut the fk up about it and stop making hysterical and wildly inaccurate claims about how GAS works, then, right?
I will gladly do so once the activist community also decides to engage in good faith arguments and not use bullying and coercive tactics to push their agenda.

So yeah, basically never :beer:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
then why don't you talk about the process you went through for your surgery
I had 2 surgeries at the same institution that is a top tier world class facility and learning hospital where it was similar to what you described. I also had a minor outpatient surgery at a private practice that was almost the exact opposite.

What you described should be the standard everywhere but once there is a profit motive then you will inevitably have bad actors.

so, since you don't care, I'm sure you'll shut the fk up about it and stop making hysterical and wildly inaccurate claims about how GAS works, then, right?
I will gladly do so once the activist community also decides to engage in good faith arguments and not use bullying and coercive tactics to push their agenda.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

LOL he's a conservative activist
He admitted on Rogan that he was a former Leftist who changed after traveling through the 'Stans and that 2020 was the final straw. He wasn't raised to be a conservative.

who was being a dickhead on purpose at a public university. I hope someone sells his kids into slavery.
Seems worthy of Presidential intervention :roflmao:

Why does the Soft Top admin love inserting itself into petty culture wars issues so much :unsure:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
He admitted on Rogan that he was a former Leftist who changed after traveling through the 'Stans and that 2020 was the final straw. He wasn't raised to be a conservative.

Seems worthy of Presidential intervention :roflmao:

Why does the Soft Top admin love inserting itself into petty culture wars issues so much :unsure:
I don't care how he was raised. DeSantis inserted his blowhard Jesus Freak bullshit into everything because he thinks people should give two shits about Church.

If travelling through the 'stans doesn't convince someone that religious people are retards, I don't know what to tell you.

But excellent job framing it like all of a sudden Soft Top personally decided to get involved instead of DeSantis decided to be a fascist and the DoE had to respond to a complaint.

I see the sources are NY Post and Rufo's own Twitter. I'm sure that's the straight dope!

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I don't care how he was raised. DeSantis inserted his blowhard Jesus Freak bullshit into everything because he thinks people should give two shits about Church.

If travelling through the 'stans doesn't convince someone that religious people are retards, I don't know what to tell you.

But excellent job framing it like all of a sudden Soft Top personally decided to get involved instead of DeSantis decided to be a fascist and the DoE had to respond to a complaint.

I see the sources are NY Post and Rufo's own Twitter. I'm sure that's the straight dope!
Do you think that a pronoun violation is worthy of federal investigation :unsure:

Totally not political!

• Love

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
fixed.

also conspicuous is the fact that I've posted corroborating material to you directly in the past, but that doesn't factor in to your thinking. it's just what you heard....because that feeds your clear bigotry on the subject

bigotry directly evident when you say stupid sh!t like this:

no one takes you seriously when you LARP as a clinician
What you experienced isn't the same as the trans industry. We're on another one of your tenuous comparisons again, this time the only commonality being the medical industry classified both procedures as "elective"

No one is trying to LARP as a clinician, and if calling a spade a spade is bigoty so be it. Remember, i'm not afraid of people screaming BIGET

So I will repeat and clarify, any parent who is complicit in any way in transitioning their children in this is as abusive as a parent who chains up or rapes their kid

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Soft Top admin going after someone for pronoun violations

"Rufo recently took to his social media profile X (formerly known as Twitter) to share the news that he was at the center of a probe conducted by Soft Top's Department of Education for allegedly misgendering the former DEI director, who uses "ze/zir" pronouns. "

oNLy tHE RITe MaKE A THinG of TrAINEES
How can these people with a straight face think "misgendering" can be criminal?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Do you think that a pronoun violation is worthy of federal investigation :unsure:

Totally not political!
Do you think the only thing that was in the complaint was a pronoun violation, or do you swallow (lol) hook, line, and sinker, whatever the Religious Right spoon-feeds you on this issue?

:foreheadslap:

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Do you think the only thing that was in the complaint was a pronoun violation, or do you swallow (lol) hook, line, and sinker, whatever the Religious Right spoon-feeds you on this issue?

:foreheadslap:

So you post up proof of the federal government abusing it's power in an attempt to smear an ideological opponent?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
So you post up proof of the federal government abusing it's power in an attempt to smear an ideological opponent?
No, I post up proof of the Federal Government responding to a complaint of a clear-cut abuse of power on behalf of the DeSantis administration against the DeSantis administration's ideological opponents.

How can these people with a straight face think "misgendering" can be criminal?
How can you think with a straight face that was the most relevant of several complaints?
How can you think with a straight face this is a criminal investigation at this point?

Oh - I know how - you get your news from idiots on Twitter.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
No, I post up proof of the Federal Government responding to a complaint of a clear-cut abuse of power on behalf of the DeSantis administration against the DeSantis administration's ideological opponents.

How can you think with a straight face that was the most relevant of several complaints?
How can you think with a straight face this is a criminal investigation at this point?

Played like a fiddle by scumbag grifters, it is almost sad to see.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

I just don’t understand how you guys are so blind to obvious political hit jobs. I don’t know if it’s because you still believe government is above board, or because it’s things you agree with and approve of

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I just don’t understand how you guys are so blind to obvious political hit jobs. I don’t know if it’s because you still believe government is above board, or because it’s things you agree with and approve of
Patient zero of the Dunning-Kruger epidemic speaks! The delusional arrogance is astounding.

• Haha

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

first, a minor outpatient surgery is not even comparable

second, you're agreeing with my point about how deliberate these processes are, but then you turn around and introduce a straw man about profit motive

that's not how these hospitals work...the risk is far greater than the reward of creating a surgery mill

further, you don't have any evidence of hastily performed, profit-driven operations...

cry moar

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink