Apparently we call them Easter eggs because it's Halloween

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I like how the "public square" guy is also concerned about online activists radicalizing kids in to transgenderism, facilitated by a nefarious school "counselor" (his air quotes), running roughshod over the parents so that a doctor can get rich

that is a deeply perverse portrayal of this issue

my son's best friend's mom is a surgeon who specializes in this line of work. I have spoken to her about this multiple times. your point about the numbers at work here is extremely relevant, but it's also important to point out that absolutely none of what grapedrink is implying, even when we strip the hyperbole and caricature away, aligns with how this actually goes down

I think the inference is both comically hysterical in its characterization and simultaneously kind of disgusting in the myriad implicit bigotries on display
A fucking butcher

What a terrible person

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: grapedrink

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Feel free to address what’s in the article. Or not. Do you think those post op regret kids re lying :unsure:
I think it's all testimonials. Whoopdeefkndoo.

It's a tiny sub-segment of a tiny sub-segment with the usual DUH LEFT NOT REPAWRT IT bullshit. Of course only right wing partisans want to report it. It's like water pollution in the RC Surfer World Tour. It's like the Sasquatch Hunting Association going carbon-neutral.

Like Tommy Tuberville putting a hold on military promotions because a whole dozen people had subsidized transport to a state they could have an abortion.

Every one of these kids sounds like they were a rainy day from blowing a 12-gauge. I am not against banning irreversible chemical/surgical procedures on minors but if the post-op suicide rate is lower than the pre-op one I'd rather have the option open.

In conclusion:

1. It's literally nothing in the grand scheme of things.
2. It's the right making this a big deal.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
ayayayaya QUOTESTACKS

I respect the rights of those people to do what they do online, as sick and misguided as they are, so I’m not getting your point here :unsure:
you got the point

Yeah- it’s pretty gross what’s going on
are you two?

do you know you are but what am I, also?

It’s a private procedure. I’m sure there are ethical providers who screen their clients just like there are some who don’t.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Please point out what’s bigoted :unsure: Are you denying that there are no activists online and at schools who push confused kids into procedures? Again- there is an NYT article pointing out that this is happening at ***some*** level. There is also data that a significant portion of young girls who want to transition are on the autism spectrum, which should give everyone some pause as to whether these patients are able to properly to articulate their feelings and intentions.

Funny how you have no problem with the bad faith actors on the activist side who regularly use bullying, coercion and emotional blackmail to push their agenda, who have succeeded in paying at least some people into irreversible medical interventions that probably didn’t need it. If those types weren’t so aggressive in pushing their message on everyone, and if they were willing to have an honest discussion without resorting to those tactics, then I wouldn’t be making here types of posts in the first place.
YOUR ENTIRE CHARACTERIZATION

bad external forces tricking the kid, the dig at the educational system, the dig at the parents, the dig at the doctor

jesus christ

are you really trying to defend that fkn cartoon as a rational argument against....transgenders? against the medical establishment? against school counselors? against gender affirming surgery?

let's zoom out a little bit and revisit the numbers, since we're so concerned with this scourge sweeping the nation, consuming our precious babies...

A total of 48 019 patients who underwent GAS were identified, including 25 099 (52.3%) who were aged 19 to 30 years. The most common procedures were breast and chest procedures, which occurred in 27 187 patients (56.6%), followed by genital reconstruction (16 872 [35.1%]) and other facial and cosmetic procedures (6669 [13.9%]). The absolute number of GAS procedures rose from 4552 in 2016 to a peak of 13 011 in 2019 and then declined slightly to 12 818 in 2020. Overall, 25 099 patients (52.3%) were aged 19 to 30 years, 10 476 (21.8%) were aged 31 to 40, and 3678 (7.7%) were aged12 to 18 years. When stratified by the type of procedure performed, breast and chest procedures made up a greater percentage of the surgical interventions in younger patients, while genital surgical procedures were greater in older patients

3,678. over five years. with only one third of those receiving bottom surgery

a medical procedure, by the way, that the hospital vets thoroughly with psychological screens and extensive prior work-up procedures

Reactions: mundus

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Every one of these kids sounds like they were a rainy day from blowing a 12-gauge. I am not against banning irreversible chemical/surgical procedures on minors but if the post-op suicide rate is lower than the pre-op one I'd rather have the option open.
All it does is prolong it. Then, when they have a festering sh!t hole where their dick used to be, or a large part of their arm missing which has been turned into a non-functional phallus, they realize mutilating themselves didn't make them feel better, and the rainy day 12 gauge happens again

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
ayayayaya QUOTESTACKS

you got the point

are you two?

do you know you are but what am I, also?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

YOUR ENTIRE CHARACTERIZATION

bad external forces tricking the kid, the dig at the educational system, the dig at the parents, the dig at the doctor

jesus christ

are you really trying to defend that fkn cartoon as a rational argument against....transgenders? against the medical establishment? against school counselors? against gender affirming surgery?

let's zoom out a little bit and revisit the numbers, since we're so concerned with this scourge sweeping the nation, consuming our precious babies...

A total of 48 019 patients who underwent GAS were identified, including 25 099 (52.3%) who were aged 19 to 30 years. The most common procedures were breast and chest procedures, which occurred in 27 187 patients (56.6%), followed by genital reconstruction (16 872 [35.1%]) and other facial and cosmetic procedures (6669 [13.9%]). The absolute number of GAS procedures rose from 4552 in 2016 to a peak of 13 011 in 2019 and then declined slightly to 12 818 in 2020. Overall, 25 099 patients (52.3%) were aged 19 to 30 years, 10 476 (21.8%) were aged 31 to 40, and 3678 (7.7%) were aged12 to 18 years. When stratified by the type of procedure performed, breast and chest procedures made up a greater percentage of the surgical interventions in younger patients, while genital surgical procedures were greater in older patients

3,678. over five years. with only one third of those receiving bottom surgery

a medical procedure, by the way, that the hospital vets thoroughly with psychological screens and extensive prior work-up procedures
Ok, now do offshore surgeries

And I've heard the vetting is anything but thorough

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
All it does is prolong it. Then, when they have a festering sh!t hole where their dick used to be, or a large part of their arm missing which has been turned into a non-functional phallus, they realize mutilating themselves didn't make them feel better, and the rainy day 12 gauge happens again
Oh okay so the parents get more time with their kids by that logic. Sounds like a clear-cut improvement over status quo to me.

Ok, now do offshore surgeries

I have it on good authority Russia amputating Ukraine's Donetsk, Luhansk, and Crimea is not our problem.

WTF do you suggest be done about people going offshore for trans surgery? Sanctions? Embargo? Declare places that perform this the "Axis of Evil" and get a "Coalition of the Willing"? Put suspected trans surgery tourists on the no-fly list?

Reactions: afoaf

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I think it's all testimonials. Whoopdeefkndoo.
Yes- of people who regret transitioning and how they were pushed into it. Which is my whole fookin point- there are manipulators and manipulated on both sides.

Thanks for pointing out the link to mental health! Are we back to calling it dysphoria now :unsure:

Again- who is creating new holidays and appointing crossdressing luggage thieves to made up cabinet positions? Which ilk is going along with the madness and calling everyone who disagrees a bigot :unsure:

The reason why there is so much discussion around trans is because the gay rights activists were out of a job roughly a decade ago. They decided to make it the new cause celeb.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
ayayayaya QUOTESTACKS

jesus christ
So your evidence is someone who does this for a living, in the private sector and probably for big bucks, telling you there are no issues or ethical concerns? Shocker!

What cartoon are we talking about here?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Yes- of people who regret transitioning and how they were pushed into it. Which is my whole fookin point- there are manipulators and manipulated on both sides.

Thanks for pointing out the link to mental health! Are we back to calling it dysphoria now :unsure:

Again- who is creating new holidays and appointing crossdressing luggage thieves to made up cabinet positions? Which ilk is going along with the madness and calling everyone who disagrees a bigot :unsure:

The reason why there is so much discussion around trans is because the gay rights activists were out of a job roughly a decade ago. They decided to make it the new cause celeb.
There's always been crossdressing thieves. GiulianiAndTrump.jpeg There's a day for everything.

Reiterating:

The reason there is so much discussion around trans issues is because it's the only specific issue the GOP has that polls above stepping in dogshit.

#skyIsFallingList

Reactions: kidfury

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
A fucking butcher

What a terrible person
you people are absolute fkn morons sometimes

1712105575577.png

i've seen the stupid sh!t you've "heard' and repeated here

are people taking their kids offshore for bottom surgery?

jesus, do you even know what the fk you're arguing about at any given moment or is just reflexive lashing out at buzzwords for lulz?

So your evidence is someone who does this for a living, in the private sector and probably for big bucks, telling you there are no issues or ethical concerns? Shocker!
my argument is, as usual, you have no fkng clue what you're talking about

I've been through major medical procedures, I know what they put you through before performing elective surgery. you do not.

lol @ "private sector"....there a lot of "public sector" doctors....are they doing this type of surgery?...the type of surgery that you seem to be particularly wound up about?

What cartoon are we talking about here?
are you really not following the thread?...I'm talking about your stupid edit of Skully's post

Last edited:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

View attachment 176946

jesus, do you even know what the fk you're arguing about at any given moment or is just reflexive lashing out at buzzwords for lulz?

I've been through major medical procedures, I know what they put you through before performing elective surgery. you do not.

lol @ "private sector"....there a lot of "public sector" doctors....are they doing this type of surgery?...the type of surgery that you seem to be particularly wound up about?

are you really not following the thread?...I'm talking about your stupid edit of Skully's post
How much does it cost? Total from beginning to post reassignment.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

View attachment 176946

Oh now you’re comparing a lifesaving surgery you participated in with a mutilating cosmetic surgery? @Autoprax

I’m sure people supported doctors who performed lobotomies as well