Apparently, it's time to rename Black's Beach

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015
I hope I see Stephanie Greene, a resident of the 92122, so I cant tell her what an attention mongering whore she is.

It was named after the family who onwed the land above the beach. End of story. It's not like they has slaves working La Jolla Farms. Geeezus. There is no end to people looking for an angle to promote themselves and monetize anything they can..

Reactions: keenfish

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
the woman wants to rename Blacks because the guy it’s named after didnt want to allow Jews?

wasn’t expecting that.

someone should warn her there are naked dudes playing volleyball down there.

• Haha
Reactions: the janitor

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Why is Whitey trying so hard? Is it twisted passive aggressive racism sh!t? Misanthropy? Guilt? It just makes everyone look bad. Can I be unrepentant for something I'm 99% innocent of without getting cancelled myself? It's forkin' ridiculous all the sh!t that is Blacks Beach and someone is going to change the name? Not my circus, not my monkeys, but there's a philosophy, or proverb or something like that it is sometimes suggested that where CA goes, so follows the rest of the nation eventually and you all are really falling into sea fast lately. You should stone that bitch. Just don't utter any epithets while you do that, or it'll be a hate crime too.

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
I need to rummage through my old keepsakes and find the Black’s Beach Newsletter they used to have at the bottom of the Glider Port stairs back in the late 80’s and early 90’s. I always grabbed one when I saw them. I know for sure that one has the history in one of them like NSPS was saying.

So when is she going to change her last name? Any reference of color has got to go. Occupation is on the chopping block next, Mr. Smith.

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
Ha!
Was so happy when all the cherry pickers were denied gate access and had to walk. I can get a ride up or down most days and prefer to walk. At my advanced age, I need the exercise.
Spoke with another long timer the other day, he's about to turn 70, has Parkinson's and is bummed because the hill takes too much out of him and he has to drive. He's also bummed that he's had to go up in volume on his boards and can no longer catch waves on his HPSBs.
It's the walk that keeps you young.

Reactions: rowjimmytour
Feb 14, 2019
Let's rename is "Creepy Old Nude Dude Beach." Or Ballbag Beach. Better yet, let's rename it Sanford & Son Beach, that'll shut em up.

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
That would be gayee in the OC. Could happen too.

He was a larger than life guy when I was a kid.
It beat out Sharkeez by the Sea, Stags Leap and Doryman's Strand but just by the Mutt's in the area that Lynched it.

I was rooting for Charlie's Chili Dip Beach.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
the woman wants to rename Blacks because the guy it’s named after didnt want to allow Jews?

wasn’t expecting that.

Curcumcised or uncircumcised?

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County

wasn’t expecting that.

As repirations they should make it a Jews only beach.

I'll tell u how the surf was, goyum

Reactions: npsp

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
It looks like Squaw Valley will no longer be Squaw Valley any longer either....

People get butt hurt so easily these days....