AOC trolling again

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Very brave of you to post your picture. Lets hear your educational background since AOC is so stupid.
I don't know what's more clown world, you white knighting or AOC or believing that degrees are a measure of anything

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
I don't know what's more clown world, you white knighting or AOC or believing that degrees are a measure of anything
Degrees might not mean a whole lot, but graduating cum laude and above from a well respected university is a definite sign of intelligence and dedication. Doesn't mean that person has correct political or personal views, but she can support her views much more coherently and in greater depth than the vast majority of the mouth breathing politicians out there. :poke:

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Degrees might not mean a whole lot, but graduating cum laude and above from a well respected university is a definite sign of intelligence and dedication. Doesn't mean that person has correct political or personal views, but she can support her views much more coherently and in greater depth than the vast majority of the mouth breathing politicians out there. :poke:
Have you watcher her speak? She's an idiot.

Also, Cum Laude isn't that impressive. It's a participation trophy and says more about Boston University than it does about AOC.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Have you considered that you may not be the best person to measure this? Best route from the pizza place across town during rush hour.....that's your strike zone.
I said she was more educated than you, where did you graduate University from and what was your ranking?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Ted Cruz graduted Cum Laude from Princeton where he was a champion debater, then went to Harvard Law. So he wins the highly educated prize, yet he's a complete and total dickwad. What good is going to fancy college if you are a despicable human being?

And AOC is not much better at being a publicly nice person. She's like the smart, bitchy, Karen-in-training scold that everybody wants in their study group in college but nobody wants to go out for a beer with afterward.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I said she was more educated than you, where did you graduate University from and what was your ranking?
At the age of 28 while holding a full time job and surviving on Top Ramen and peanut butter sandwiches:
Undergrad in Business Finance and Economics, University of Southern California w/ Honors (Cum Laude)

In the US Cum Laude requirements are generally very low...it's why we have Magna and Summa for the high achievers where most of the world only has Cum Laude to award to their best students. Did I use it on every resume...you bet....but at the end of the day Cum Laude in the US represents a solid B effort.

I couldn't have done it without the GI Bill and still wound up with a hefty amount of debt. Had I chosen a state school or one of the Universities of California it would have been free but I worked hard to get the opportunity and couldn't let it go.

Later in life
MBA from New York University.
This was shockingly easy and required very little time or effort. I suppose that's what every 26-28 year old has a MBA today.

Formal education is what it is. Does it teach you much about your chosen field..no. it teaches you about what people who have little vocational experience in your chosen field have written about your chosen field. It helps kids learn about working autonomously and meeting deadlines which was fairly easy for me because I just finished 8 years in the Army. For sure it's a door opener and most corporations won't consider you for entry level positions without an undergraduate degree and for sure will require a MBA in most circumstances if you want to climb the ladder.

Does the pizza place you work at have a work university like McDonals where you can go to learn to be a fast food restaurant manager one day?

Did you get your drivers license with honors and did it help you land your delivery job?

• Haha

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Ted Cruz graduted Cum Laude from Princeton where he was a champion debater, then went to Harvard Law. So he wins the highly educated prize, yet he's a complete and total dickwad. What good is going to fancy college if you are a despicable human being?

And AOC is not much better at being a publicly nice person. She's like the smart, bitchy, Karen-in-training scold that everybody wants in their study group in college but nobody wants to go out for a beer with afterward.
Thats politics today. Being nice doesn't get you votes. Everyone is looking for rage. Ted Cruz also collected a lot of academic awards along the way, including Magna Cum Laude from Harvard. Taking personality out of it, academically AOC is securely in Ted Cruz's shadow.

• Sad
Reactions: sizzld1 and hammies

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
At the age of 28 while holding a full time job and surviving on Top Ramen and peanut butter sandwiches:
Undergrad in Business Finance and Economics, University of Southern California w/ Honors (Cum Laude)

In the US Cum Laude requirements are generally very low...it's why we have Magna and Summa for the high achievers where most of the world only has Cum Laude to award to their best students. Did I use it on every resume...you bet....but at the end of the day Cum Laude in the US represents a solid B effort.

I couldn't have done it without the GI Bill and still wound up with a hefty amount of debt. Had I chosen a state school or one of the Universities of California it would have been free but I worked hard to get the opportunity and couldn't let it go.

Later in life
MBA from New York University.
This was shockingly easy and required very little time or effort. I suppose that's what every 26-28 year old has a MBA today.

Formal education is what it is. Does it teach you much about your chosen field..no. it teaches you about what people who have little vocational experience in your chosen field have written about your chosen field. It helps kids learn about working autonomously and meeting deadlines which was fairly easy for me because I just finished 8 years in the Army. For sure it's a door opener and most corporations won't consider you for entry level positions without an undergraduate degree and for sure will require a MBA in most circumstances if you want to climb the ladder.

Does the pizza place you work at have a work university like McDonals where you can go to learn to be a fast food restaurant manager one day?

Did you get your drivers license with honors and did it help you land your delivery job?
All that and still an asshole, very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: sirfun

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
All that and still an asshole, very sad.
good thing it’s different for you. an asshole that probably never finished highschool.

you really are a special breed of retard. you’re over here raggin’ on people’s education, you deny being a 50 year old delivery boy, but admit/claim to be a part-time day laborer.:foreheadslap:

you should be proud of your skills!

doing what - managing porta potties?

pizzaboy the angry sad sack!:roflmao:

how many threads can you make a fool of yourself on at the same time?

amazing!

• Haha

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
good thing it’s different for you. an asshole that probably never finished highschool.

you really are a special breed of retard. you’re over here raggin’ on people’s education, you deny being a 50 year old delivery boy, but admit/claim to be a part-time day laborer.:foreheadslap:

amazing!
You forgot the part about him being fat and vacationing with his mother.

Last edited:
Reactions: donuts

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

amazing!
Projection.

Last edited: