AOC for president?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
id certainly vote for her over any of the other democratic nominees except bernie. right now - hes the only one running Id vote for..

the thread is moot since she is not old enough to run in the first place.
Shame. She would be the perfect final solution after DT.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Shame. She would be the perfect final solution after DT.
Trump's successor will surely come from the left, and their primary selling point -the one factor that will appeal most to their voters - will be that he/she/it will swear to undo as much of Trump's actions as is humanly possible.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I don't she's as crazy as the right frames her to be.
I’d prefer to see some qualifications of the leader of the free world more than not being as crazy as the other team frames them to be. But whatever.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Trump's successor will surely come from the left, and their primary selling point -the one factor that will appeal most to their voters - will be that he/she/it will swear to undo as much of Trump's actions as is humanly possible.
Since Congress is worthless, successive Presidents have ruled more and more by executive order, culminating in Trump and concentrating power in the WH. So now instead of things being the law of the land and the stability that provides, we are lurching from President to President. Makes for an unstable republic.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
If you tear down a statue of a confederate soldier did the civil war never happen?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Since Congress is worthless, successive Presidents have ruled more and more by executive order, culminating in Trump and concentrating power in the WH. So now instead of things being the law of the land and the stability that provides, we are lurching from President to President. Makes for an unstable republic.
Clip their wings. I have a low opinion of the use of Executive Orders in general, except when it really is an emergency. I don't like pardons, either.

Oh, and put them on a travel leash. Your weekends either get spent at the WH or Camp David. You only get 4 weeks a year (1 week at a time) at wherever shthole you call home.

Put the majority of power back in the legislatures. That's our only shot at getting any accountability. If they don't move then it doesn't get done at either the courts or at the administrative swamp.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I haven’t seen this much triggering since Don Jr discovered his daddy was cut out of Home Alone 2.
Just an observation here but I’ve noticed a trend among the left of taking terms coined by non-leftist (to describe leftists) like “triggered, snowflake, cuck, etc” and attempting to use them against their detractors (mostly unsuccessfully).

It’s plainly obvious that you guys rarely, if ever, have an original thought.

As for being “triggered” by AOC, sure bud, whatever makes you feel better about following the idiotic beliefs of a moron. Good luck with that Presidency thing you wish for her.

lol.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Just an observation here but I’ve noticed a trend among the left of taking terms coined by non-leftist (to describe leftists) like “triggered, snowflake, cuck, etc” and attempting to use them against their detractors (mostly unsuccessfully).

As for being “triggered” by AOC, sure bud, whatever makes you feel better about following the idiotic beliefs of a moron. Good luck with that Presidency thing you wish for her.

lol.
Apparently mocking is a new thing to you.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
She'd have a better chance of beating Trump than Biden.

Mainly because she drives the rightards insane.

2020 will be all about drinking tears.

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017

lol.
You seem triggered