Anyone want some wine?

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Let me solve your NYE/COVID party alcohol needs!

Cleaning out my garage and other storage. I have at least 12 cases of wine (and some spirits) to get rid of. Past jobs, past vintages, mostly California mostly but some Spain, Chile, Italy, France, maybe others, some bubbles (Cava), some soju, or maybe shochu, maybe both, whiskey, gin, rum, tequila, mixers.

Dunno if this is OK to list here, I am not asking for money (that would be illegal). Don't think offering to give it away is a problem.

FCFS.

Willing to meet in LA proper or beach cities as far as Hermosa south and Malibu west.

HMU

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
sh!t that’s practically worth the flight and the month long bender that would ensue
:shameonyou::bricks::roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: Boneroni

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Sounds like someone with the will and the means could make some coin on this offer but you didn’t hear that from me. I only buy properly thrice-taxed products like the good citizen I am

wait did we just “dark web” for a minute there? :computer:

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Sounds like someone with the will and the means could make some coin on this offer but you didn’t hear that from me. I only buy properly thrice-taxed products like the good citizen I am
My job is wine sales, so I will not sell illegally. What someone else does with it is no concern of mine. There's nothing on any bottles that can be traced back to me.

Reactions: parkiteric
Dec 27, 2020
I'll be coming through LA on Monday and just let me know where & when if anything is left. Cheers !

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
In LA (Toluca) till Sunday (Malibu) and would give any to my pops & friends.

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Someone say free alcohol? A Christmas miracle! Make me proud it would be wrong if one of you don't jump on this and at least a little irresponsibility should occur somewhere along the way. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: Subway
Dec 27, 2020
I came through LA after midnight so I am gonna have to pass on this generous offer but thank you.