Anyone here a Republican before Trump and now completely repulsed by the idea that you could be associated with these people?

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
I know that most Republicans here are dyed in the wool. But, are any of you now former Republicans? I know that many of you aren’t really party oriented, which is fine, but this question pertains to former Republicans, if there are any.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I think everysurfer might be one, I am sure he will correct me if I ilked him inaccurately.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I know that most Republicans here are dyed in the wool. But, are any of you now former Republicans? I know that many of you aren’t really party oriented, which is fine, but this question pertains to former Republicans, if there are any.
I'm a lot more repulsed by old school neocon republicans which have now morphed into neo-lib democrats

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Just because you’re a rep and disagree or dislike trump doesn’t automatically make you a liby, or a neo con.

I’ve know quite a few in regards to the OP. Or those that voted for him and regret it.

I know this will be a shock to the loyal subjects here.

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
"It is worth noting," he concludes with no further explanation, "that Bangladesh is NOT Ukraine."

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Every thinking conservative jumped the ship when Trump got elected.

All that's left is GrossDads of the world.

William F. Buckley is spinning in his grave.

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
My Dentist, Barber, Realestate Agent, Academy Award-winning actor, all friends, all Iranian and they all support our president. I knew I liked him when I discovered he had found a way out of having to join the military as an officer and participate in an unjust war.

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
My Dentist, Barber, Realestate Agent, Academy Award-winning actor, all friends, all Iranian and they all support our president. I knew I liked him when I discovered he had found a way out of having to join the military as an officer and participate in an unjust war.
wow, I feel like I can say I've seen it all now