Any of you foo's air fry ?

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Same story.
I'm interested, but don't want another contraption.

Also, we typically cook dinner for 2 adults, with at least 2 additional servings for lunch the next day, and 2 kids.
Most air fryers I see are a bit small to pull that off and I can do most of what they do in an oven. It just takes longer.

The funny thing is, I don't love (and my wife hates) my 10 year old toaster oven, so replacing it with an air fryer that can toast is the largr motivating factor in picking one up.

Black

OTF status
Jan 1, 2015
UK
Was given one for Christmas - pointless gadget that cooks everything worse than stuff you already have. Tried hard to find the use of it. Microwave is far more versatile if you want a cooking box in the kitchen complimentary to your cooker.
Don't bother its a fad.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I have a nice gas Weber and grill everything, not just dead animal flesh. I got a veggie wok and roast veggies and all kinds of things indirect on the grill. Can't imagine wanting an air fryer.

Reactions: npsp and Black

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
I just got an air fryer. I thought it was a fad. This thing is awesome. Cooks veggies and chicken perfectly. Cleans easily too. Any easy recipes or hacks to share?1
t
i found ours to be lacking @ best (Latin America Costco brand), french fries in oil are so much better...that said the house closets are an graveyard cornucopia of every kitchen appliance (in several brands & models) for sell in both the U.S. & Latin America, if you are in CR and need home appliances, PM me..

Your Moms Dildo

Michael Peterson status
Jan 17, 2014
Next to the Lube
Doesn’t dry out? What brand and size? I did a cursory look into them and it would be useful for us. Microwaving a whole chicken doesn’t seem all that bright to me.

Anyone try fish?
Nope, comes out great every time. Not hot all the way through, if thrown in directly from the fridge though.:(