Antonio Brown

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
If you have enough talent you get away with anything until you stop producing, plus they are punishing Kap.

Reactions: Ricknj

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 29, 2019
If you have enough talent you get away with anything until you stop producing, plus they are punishing Kap.
So you are ok with Michael Jackson molesting little white boys because he's the King of Pop?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Antonio Brown is statistically the best the WR in the league recently.

Colin Kaepernick (after 2 years on the shelf) is about as good as the bottom two or three "mobile" QB and basically everyone wants those people off their team because they suck. Either they can't get rid of them or it's not worth cutting someone and bringing in someone who is just as bad AND doesn't get the system.

0 dropback passing teams have any use for Kaepernick. If he was the fastest man alive with the strongest arm alive he'd be worthless to 20-25 NFL teams because he's a square peg and they have round holes.

The very few teams with fanbases that would partially tolerate Kaepernick (SF Bay, LA, Baltimore, Philly) already booted him (49ers) or have their own QB drama.

Being a drama queen who used a slur (with no video) is far less of a negative with the snowflake subset of the NFL fan base than clear-eyed advocacy for Black Lives Matter.

Maybe he'll call Brady or Kraft a Trump-loving cracker on camera and then we'll get somewhere.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Hadn't heard of him or the incident but this is pretty damn funny.
"hurdles, kicks a man! And a flag is thrown"

donger

Billy Hamilton status
Nov 17, 2012
OC
what's new? we all worship and idolize sports heroes/celebs that are human dirtbags

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Kaepernick is still worth a contract somewhere. He had a couple shitty coaches at SF, but when he was with harbaugh they won. Pair him with a good defense and you'll get in the playoffs.

If I was the Bucs, Jags, Bears, Saints or Bengals - I'd pick him up. From a team standpoint.

From a fanbase stand point, I only think Ravens, 49ers, Raiders, Seahawks and maybe Saints could get away with signing him.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Kaepernick is still worth a contract somewhere. He had a couple shitty coaches at SF, but when he was with harbaugh they won. Pair him with a good defense and you'll get in the playoffs.

If I was the Bucs, Jags, Bears, Saints or Bengals - I'd pick him up. From a team standpoint.

From a fanbase stand point, I only think Ravens, 49ers, Raiders and maybe Saints could get away with signing him.
I would have agreed with this two years ago, but Jameis Winston and Foles are both better at throwing than Kaepernick. Bears have no room with the Trubisky move.

Kaepernick is a 32 year old "mobile" QB which means he'd last 3-4 weeks, tops, before he was out for the season with an injury.

Bungles, I can maybe see.

Saints? Brees and Bridgewater? Bridgewater is 5 years younger and made a Pro Bowl as a rookie, and Brees is an all-time great.

QuadFin

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 10, 2018
Miami so bad, existing players want to trades after one game. :LOL:

Maybe Kaep go there.

jbd

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2002
JAX BCH FLA.
jaxbeachgallery.blogspot.com
I would have agreed with this two years ago, but Jameis Winston and Foles are both better at throwing than Kaepernick. Bears have no room with the Trubisky move.

Kaepernick is a 32 year old "mobile" QB which means he'd last 3-4 weeks, tops, before he was out for the season with an injury.

Saints? Brees and Bridgewater? Bridgewater is 5 years younger and made a Pro Bowl as a rookie, and Brees is an all-time great.
Don't worry we just signed the steelers backup QB Dobbs (the old VOLS QB) to Back up our other Backup.
Jags are all set for the season....ha!

Who's the best QB coming out of college this season?....asking for a friend.

donger

Billy Hamilton status
Nov 17, 2012
OC
I wished jameis would kneel, that way I can cut the chord with him on my fantasy team...yuck

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii

I'm not saying Kaep starts, I'm saying sign him as a back up. He still has value.

Foles out till week 11. Winston still looks crappy. Brees can't play forever. Who's going to back up Bridgewater?

I'd say Kaep is better than a lot of back ups. His legs give your team another dimension. You can win with him if your starter goes down. Can't say that about most back ups.

I'd bet if you asked Bears defense discretely, they'd rather have Kaep tucking it and running than Trubinsky throwing rainbows.

Reactions: donger

jbd

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2002
JAX BCH FLA.
jaxbeachgallery.blogspot.com
Foles out till week 11.
I've had that injury, if it's his throwing arm, he's not back this season at all.
Why would you put him in at week 11 anyway?, we will most likely be out of the playoffs with a backup QB backing up another backup QB. Both basically rookies.
Foles looked good for all 10 plays I got to see him Sunday. This season may be more painful than the last 24.

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
I've had that injury, if it's his throwing arm, he's not back this season at all.
Why would you put him in at week 11 anyway?, we will most likely be out of the playoffs with a backup QB backing up another backup QB. Both basically rookies.
Foles looked good for all 10 plays I got to see him Sunday. This season may be more painful than the last 24.
Right now Minshew is the only QB on the roster.

Sign Kaep. Add some RPO to playbook. With that defense, you'll be in the playoffs and possibly win the South.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Don't worry we just signed the steelers backup QB Dobbs (the old VOLS QB) to Back up our other Backup.
Jags are all set for the season....ha!

Who's the best QB coming out of college this season?....asking for a friend.
Tua Tagovailoa from Ala BAMA and Justin Herbert from Oregon.