pastel

OTF status
Nov 23, 2022
a new doc that offers new stuff

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
From the site
'Award-winning investigative journalist Liz Collin sets the record straight. She uncovers what really happened on Chicago Avenue and exposes the truth of the 2020 riots.'

The author bio of Collin on Amazon reads, "Liz Collin has been a truth-teller for 20 years as a multi-Emmy-Award-winning reporter and anchor."

weird that the only other reference to an emmy that i can find is her nomination for a 'midwest' emmy

pretty good start to this thread

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
From the site
'Award-winning investigative journalist Liz Collin sets the record straight. She uncovers what really happened on Chicago Avenue and exposes the truth of the 2020 riots.'

The author bio of Collin on Amazon reads, "Liz Collin has been a truth-teller for 20 years as a multi-Emmy-Award-winning reporter and anchor."

weird that the only other reference to an emmy that i can find is her nomination for a 'midwest' emmy

So what you're saying is that the author makes good points that you can't refute therefore you are attacking the source instead of the content. Got it.

• Haha
Reactions: schex and $kully

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
What are these good points?
That Floyd was a large black fella Chauvin had known from another job

. “David Pinney, a former co-worker of both men, told CBS News the two men often "bumped heads" while on shift together at the El Nuevo Rodeo restaurant, which converted its dining room to a dance floor at night with live Mexican music. “It has a lot to do with Derek being extremely aggressive in the club with some of the patrons, which was an issue,” Pinney said.

Last edited:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
So what you're saying is you have no clue if the author makes good points so instead of refraining from commenting on something you know nothing about you choose to look like a fool. Got it.
Actually your response is what should have been directed to the Ghost......as I was only responding to the manner in which he replied to the thread. See how that works?

Last edited:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
From the site

Per manbearpig:

So what you're saying is you have no clue if the author makes good points so instead of refraining from commenting on something you know nothing about you choose to look like a fool. Got it.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Doesn't seem to bother you when your team does it.

Guess you're just feelin' flirty this morning?

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
So what you're saying is that the author makes good points that you can't refute therefore you are attacking the source instead of the content. Got it.
No it was just one of the first things i read when visiting the site, so i was interested to see what other work this person had done.

Highlighting liz and her awards are the most prominent pieces of information on the landing page, more so than anything about whatever the investigation is focused on.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Always attack the source when the content is inconvenient to your team.
What if the source is operating in bad faith or just stupid (like you)?

The key to seek multiple sources.

That is what good historians do.

I went to the site and it seems like they are pandering to a right wing audience.

So that makes one take pause.

I predict lots of slanting and narrow frames.