Another shot dead in Kenosha

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Why didn't he comply?
Where is Kenosha?
Does the original poster have a connection with this town called Kenosha?
If it wasn't an election year would the media be pumping this story where a man who clearly wasn't obeying officers gets himself shot?
Always defend the murderers and racists.

Every time an unarmed black person gets killed, you are defending the shooters within the first 5 posts.

Bravo.

• Haha
Reactions: redrider and afoaf

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
If I was a cop right now, I'd resign and deliver socially distanced pizza.
Lately, instead of 911 I call Dominoes. The response rate is faster than the police and their drivers are skilled at conflict resolution.

"Ok, everybody just chill man. Here's a joint and some free pizza. I'll throw in free crazy bread if everybody just hugs it out dudes. Come on. I have pepperoni..."

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Lately, instead of 911 I call Dominoes. The response rate is faster than the police and their drivers are skilled at conflict resolution.

"Ok, everybody just chill man. Here's a joint and some free pizza. I'll throw in free crazy bread if everybody just hugs it out dudes. Come on. I have pepperoni..."

Does this mean that cops are carrying out a work slowdown to teach us all a lesson?

If so, imagine any other profession doing the same.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

If the fight down the street is winding down when you'd actually want it to escalate, I suggest a pineapple anchovy delivery.

• Haha
Reactions: the janitor

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Does this mean that cops are carrying out a work slowdown to teach us all a lesson?

If so, imagine any other profession doing the same.
That was a joke Hal.

Apparently not a good one.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Meanwhile...

Is the Onion still satire?
What is this "satire" of which you write?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

I read a novel once where Dominos delivered pizza to a hostage situation, on the house. I wonder if that's company policy :unsure:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Well, since GromsDad brought it up...

• Haha
Reactions: the janitor

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
According to the datasets at

In 2019 the cops killed "unarmed" whites at a rate of ~3.4 per month and unarmed blacks are a rate of about 2/month. "Unarmed" will include people who are fighting for the cop's gun, people who are holding something the cop thinks is a gun, people who the cop thinks is reaching for a gun and people who the cop knows has no gun.

For the first 6 months of 2020, the cops have killed "unarmed" whites at a rate of 3/month and unarmed blacks at a rate of about 2/month. More/less consistent as far as those numbers go.