An erBB Muppet On Vacation In Florida?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I highly doubt his life is a pain in the ass compared to a young-end Gen X father of two minor children.
If he's having that kind of leakage, something's rotten in Denmark.

But I was referring to the pain in the ass that his life will be now going forward. I doubt he'll do any jail time but I bet community service and probation, so he'll have to watch his ass on that. Court will probably make him go through a lot of other mandated stuff like anger management, etc. Even though non-driving, I bet a felony increases your car insurance. And that's on top of the overall humiliation for getting just caught keying a car, not to mention arrested:

1714431561826.png

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Just this week a friend of mine who has a table at a swap meet selling vintage clothing had her cell phone stolen by two men. One distracted her while the other pocketed her phone off the table. It was all caught on video. Using “find my iPhone” she was able to track them down to a residential address. She even went down and photographed one of the guys from across the street.

View attachment 179185View attachment 179186

With a bit of amateur sleuthing and their home address she was even able to get the guys name.

She called LAPD with the info she had and was told she could come down to the station and file a report or do it online and maybe in a couple weeks they could look into it. :toilet:
Nice detective work. How did she fight the urge to follow him until until he was in the perfect spot to be run over and killed?

It's a fulfilling wet dream. Reminds me of this story my older cousin told me one of these days... I was very young but I remember a day when my other cousin (his sister) arrived at their house completely desperate because she was robbed, and the dude had punched her in the face. We were at a get together at their place... they always lived in a much rougher area than I did, it's a different reality... My cousin, my uncle and a sh!t ton of their friends went out looking for the guy. They fucking found him (don't ask me how they knew, I missed that detail, but they did), trying to get on a bus. They pulled him off the bus, my cousin told he straight up kicked his face. They fucked him up bad (he punched his sister, IMO he deserved what happened), too many people to keep it under control. I'm not sure but I think dude was unconscious. They threw him into an open sewage stream, dude probably died, they never found out (they weren't getting rid of a body tbh, it was just part of the beatdown... hopefully he died).

He had a very nasty group of friends, like I said, a different reality. Kind of a miracle my cousin turned out ok. He never even graduated from high school but that didn't hold him back from being successful. He's the reason I surf btw. He's way past 50 and still surfs, and well... and I'm much younger and way more out of shape and let's be honest, I don't surf anymore... 3 years now?

This was like 35 years ago, in a very rough area in São Paulo... law of the streets kinda place.

Reactions: Mr Doof and Kento

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Have we gotten the manifesto yet for the trannie that shot up that school?
Was that Uvalde? They blend together.

Regardless, look at the bright side. Felon in this thread can no longer legally own a gun which is good because bumper stickers clearly trigger him.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
If he's having that kind of leakage, something's rotten in Denmark.
Leakage abounds. For my part, I try to convince my fellow libcucks that Trump is actually far better than any other GOP alternative due to his ineptitude and his focus on petty grievances and petty theft.

Team Shrub wanted to go invading countries left and right. Spreadin' 'mocracy. Fightin' evildoers. Fightin' th'axis o'evil.

Trump wants to dangle aid to people to make a hookerfucking crackhead look bad.

Y'on't git foo'd again.

Was that Uvalde? They blend together.

Regardless, look at the bright side. Felon in this thread can no longer legally own a gun which is good because bumper stickers clearly trigger him.
It was in Tennessee I think. They still haven't released all the Klebold/Harris stuff but I don't see the left obsession over Christian two parent households with a dad in the Air Force.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Clearly someone who would key a car over a "Lets Go Brandon" bumper sticker is not mentally stable enough to own a firearm. That should be some common ground we can find here.
They'll probably plead it down to jaywalking, but it is a felony. Which would mean, as a felon, no firearms. Could also lose your right to vote.

Reactions: GromsDad

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Clearly someone who would key a car over a "Lets Go Brandon" bumper sticker is not mentally stable enough to own a firearm. That should be some common ground we can find here.
You're now for requiring mental stability to own a firearm. Great!