Americas Governor is in real trouble.

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
Newsom is a cruel piece of crap of a human. Straight up a$$hole.
He's been hanging that "surplus" carrot out in front of the donkey pandering for votes for months and months now that it has been spent tenfold.....
He went from $400.00 gift cards to all registered vehicle owners (WFT giving $$ to EV owners) to $200.00-$1,050.00 stimulus checks for those who qualify. WTF!!
How about suspend the Fvcking State Gas taxes and fees? You know, something that benefits EVERYONE!! How about fixing/upgrading the State's infrastructure? You know, something that benefits EVERYONE!!
Nope, he just can't do it. He's nothing but a silver spooned $hitbag pandering his way up the ladder. Fvck him!

Clayster

Phil Edwards status
Oct 26, 2005
Agree.

We should export more people to Florida, not import them.

Doug is already there, good riddance.
This is the first rational thing you have ever posted..

There is a reason people flee your homeless, queer state.

You are too stupid to know it, but there will be severe consequences for California in the long run.

You don't don't lose this much business, without trouble.

But I am sure your momma provided for you. I can't imagine you ever functioning in a working environment.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

You are too stupid to know it, but there will be severe consequences for California in the long run.

But I am sure your momma provided for you. I can't imagine you ever functioning in a working environment.
GTFO to Florida then.

Queers only! No kooks!

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc and CutnSnip

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Newsom will be re-elected by a huge margin in Nov. Not because he's so popular, he's not, really. It's because the Republican party in CA is dominated by Trumpers and most people think (correctly) they are a bunch of lunatics. So if you are an independent, your choices are the mediocre incumbent or the insane people's nominee.

• Sad
Reactions: npsp and Havoc

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

lol Florida rage guy is trying to tear down California

ahahahaha

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Newsom will be re-elected by a huge margin in Nov. Not because he's so popular, he's not, really. It's because the Republican party in CA is dominated by Trumpers and most people think (correctly) they are a bunch of lunatics. So if you are an independent, your choices are the mediocre incumbent or the insane people's nominee.
The CA GOP doesn't exactly have a history of even trying to put a good candidate in

Reactions: Havoc

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Watch and learn, Duff, watch and learn.
Lol. You call the guy a fascist but you can’t even produce a single piece of evidence that he is.

I was actually asking in earnest because I don’t follow Florida politics. What I have seen of Desantis is the exact opposite of fascism. I thought maybe you had some information that I was unaware of but it appears you’re talking out of your ass.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I don't much like Gavin and I really dislike Rhonda, but either one of them would be orders of magnitude less horrible than Donnie-boo-boo.

Reactions: john4surf