America.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
And Wisconsin is a purple state at best. But even so, it’s gun country. You can buy an AR15 and all the accesssories you’d ever want in your local Piggly Wiggly right across from the beer section.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Also, if you read the article about his behavior, it's almost certain that the kid was the victim of some serious abuse. In the slim chance that he is not, then he is clearly insane and should be treated accordingly.
Yet, if you take guns out of equation, this thread wouldn't exist.

But no, mental illness is the problem.

The same mental illness that the rest of the world has. :unsure:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
And Wisconsin is a purple state at best. But even so, it’s gun country. You can buy an AR15 and all the accesssories you’d ever want in your local Piggly Wiggly right across from the beer section.
:roflmao:

Piggly Wiggly is the best.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I have a line in my book I am writing where someone tells a father that his 12 year old son has beaten up two women.

He says "Hey, boys will be boys" and shrugs.
I don't think that's a good comparison.

I'm saying kids don't have the capacity to realize the gravity of the choices they make.

Treating them as adults is stupid.

Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I don't understand what point you're trying to make. Also, this is a tweet, not a news story
Are you really this technologically illiterate?

Contained within the tweet is a link to a news story

You click on that link, and viola, you're transported to a boomer approved website

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
When he's 18 he can buy his own firearms. In the meanwhile he can use those provided by his family. They can go to the shooting range together. When I was a boy we all had guns. I'm typing that no one ever had any accidents and no one ever shot anyone. It was a utopia.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I don't think that's a good comparison.

I'm saying kids don't have the capacity to realize the gravity of the choices they make.

Treating them as adults is stupid.
I have kind of right wing view on this in that I think man eaters need to be removed from the population.

Give that kid a vasectomy too.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Where else in the world does sh!t like this happen?
“When he was four, his his mother’s sister said, he picked up his puppy by the tail and swung it around until it howled in pain. His mother eventually gave the dog away. Six months before the shooting, his sister said, he had filled a balloon with flammable liquid and set it on fire, causing an explosion that burned furniture in the house. She told police that when her mom asked the boy why he did it, he claimed “he has five different imaginary people that talk to him”: two sisters, an old man, an old woman, and a guy who is mean to him who he doesn’t like talking to.”

When your kid is like this having a gun in the house is a bad idea.

• Wow
Reactions: Sharky

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
Yet, if you take guns out of equation, this thread wouldn't exist.

But no, mental illness is the problem.

The same mental illness that the rest of the world has. :unsure:

The complaint says the boy's 26-year-old sister told detectives he has had "rage issues" all of his life and "five different imaginary people that talk to him."

thank god you have 6 or 7 imaginary people who talk to you here that help you keep your rage issues suppressed !

:computer:

there’s few here who need 10 or 12...

good luck!