Aloha Fr!day!

Joshua2415

Tom Curren status
Jul 18, 2005
San Clemente
Drink that 8-pack on an Aloha Friday and you're gonna be hurtin' for certain on Saturday morning!
Those are solo shot glasses...my wife's best friend from childhood flew in from Kauai last weekend. They had a mini reunion weekend with 7 girls and I took them all out on the boat Friday night and played bartender. :cheers:

Reactions: hammies and Aruka

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
if only it had audio

nm YT has it. These guys are probably a few beers in after a hot day working in Bako :jamon: :roflmao:
is there a translator in the house? I can't understand wtf he's saying in the beginning.

edit 2 - it's actually pretty entertaining. I've never seen this before but it's definitely one of those viral "challenges". Best ending ever :roflmao:

Last edited:
Reactions: keenfish

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
That girl is The Champion of the milk crate challenge! I bet she could learn to surf way fast, fast! Way!
She ran down a crumbling building like a boss! Looks like people are breaking bones and getting badly hurt so yeah declare an official winner and put it to rest.

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Braddahs and sistahs...

I jus wen cast Kimo Kahoano fo be on my TV show

Not fo sing

Fo act

He unreal

Aurite
Dam! No moa SEG any moa. Should have joined the SAG after Jungle Cruise but the cost and return just not there in the long run ~

Kimo got the wala'au ... and can speak quite good English when needing to ...

:shaka:

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
ALOHA FRIDAY, NO WORK TILL NEXT FRIDAY, NEXT YEAR, NEXT DECADE, NEXT LIFE, BASICALLY.... NEXT!

This way, ALOHA EVERYDAY!

elcalvo

Michael Peterson status
Mar 16, 2004
NE
Tasty bear ham hot off the grill for an autumn cook out. A lot better than Subway's snails. ;)
Thanks to my son in lawBear Ham.jpg

Reactions: hotCheetos