alive or dead, who do you miss from the erBB?

buttholesurfer

Duke status
Dec 20, 2002
RatBeach
I miss OTF. Hope his boys are doing well.
I have a feeling he was smart enough to make his kids the beneficiary of his city pension.
I learned in a retirement seminar for CalPERS employees that it doesn't have to be your spouse. You can leave your pension to your kids.
Might not be much split 3 ways, but it's better than a kick in the head.
[/QUOTE]

Well Said and true!!

Reactions: john4surf

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
I miss OTF. Hope his boys are doing well.
I have a feeling he was smart enough to make his kids the beneficiary of his city pension.
I learned in a retirement seminar for CalPERS employees that it doesn't have to be your spouse. You can leave your pension to your kids.
[/QUOTE]

Every now and then Kenny's boy Aaron, pops up on Instagram knocking down a beach break wave all to hell. Loved getting DM's on Facebook from Kenny on the low and then they stopped. Same from Ashley (BaliIdgit). Both solid cats till the end ~ :jamon:

buttholesurfer

Duke status
Dec 20, 2002
RatBeach
Every now and then Kenny's boy Aaron, pops up on Instagram knocking down a beach break wave all to hell. Loved getting DM's on Facebook from Kenny on the low and then they stopped. Same from Ashley (BaliIdgit). Both solid cats till the end ~ :jamon:
[/QUOTE]

So many funny times here,Back in the day when it was outta control!