alive or dead, who do you miss from the erBB?

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
A lot of good mentions in this thread. Some of them I had forgotten about. Some I still have the log-in for. Greg Griffin for his frustratingly vague design info as well as his spot-on historical knowledge. The fastest surfer in the world, Roy Stuart. Because I enjoyed fvcking with him. Best troll may go to BonzerFiveFan. The third Bonzer brother that nobody really liked. I was in on the concept for that one, but the name dropping was beyond my capabilities. Take a bow. You know who you are. :applause2:

I miss OTF. Hope his boys are doing well.

I'm really surprised nobody has done a DiscoTex imp. That should be on a to-do list somewhere...

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
A lot of good mentions in this thread. Some of them I had forgotten about. Some I still have the log-in for. Greg Griffin for his frustratingly vague design info as well as his spot-on historical knowledge. The fastest surfer in the world, Roy Stuart. Because I enjoyed fvcking with him. Best troll my go to BonzerFiveFan. I was in on the concept on that one, but the name dropping was beyond my capabilities. Take a bow. You know who you are.

I'm really surprised nobody has done a DiscoTex imp. That should be on a to-do list somewhere...
BI said he should have reinvented himself as CriscoSex.

Hump

Phil Edwards status
Jan 10, 2002
Vancouver Island
A lot of good mentions in this thread. Some of them I had forgotten about. Some I still have the log-in for. Greg Griffin for his frustratingly vague design info as well as his spot-on historical knowledge. The fastest surfer in the world, Roy Stuart. Because I enjoyed fvcking with him. Best troll may go to BonzerFiveFan. The third Bonzer brother that nobody really liked. I was in on the concept for that one, but the name dropping was beyond my capabilities. Take a bow. You know who you are. :applause2:

Here's his "form letter" that someone composed for use.
Fill in the blanks and you're good to go. LOL

"(BBer's handle,) you fckn liberal lefty kook.
You wouldn't know (issue) from (issue) if it bit you in the (body part.)
Gutless, spineless liberal lefty kooks like you should be (violent sadomasochistic act) in the (orifice.)
Obviously you've never heard of (irrelevant cut n' paste that he hopes you won't bother to look up,) or (utterly disingenuous cut n' paste that he really hopes you won't look up.)
That's because liberal lefty kooks like you are too busy (homosexual act,) and (group homosexual act, ) to know the truth: (Insert name) is a (slanderous adjective,) and so is (subject of post.) As long as you fckn liberal lefty (orifices) continue to (group homosexual act,) you'll be too (adjective) to (adjective.)
Now if you want your (orifice serviced in a homosexual manner) again, I'll be happy to (claim Pyrhhic victory even in the face of unassailable logic) whenever you like.
Fckn liberal lefty kooks."

Take care.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Here's his "form letter" that someone composed for use.
Fill in the blanks and you're good to go. LOL

"(BBer's handle,) you fckn liberal lefty kook.
You wouldn't know (issue) from (issue) if it bit you in the (body part.)
Gutless, spineless liberal lefty kooks like you should be (violent sadomasochistic act) in the (orifice.)
Obviously you've never heard of (irrelevant cut n' paste that he hopes you won't bother to look up,) or (utterly disingenuous cut n' paste that he really hopes you won't look up.)
That's because liberal lefty kooks like you are too busy (homosexual act,) and (group homosexual act, ) to know the truth: (Insert name) is a (slanderous adjective,) and so is (subject of post.) As long as you fckn liberal lefty (orifices) continue to (group homosexual act,) you'll be too (adjective) to (adjective.)
Now if you want your (orifice serviced in a homosexual manner) again, I'll be happy to (claim Pyrhhic victory even in the face of unassailable logic) whenever you like.
Fckn liberal lefty kooks."

Take care.
pure genius

could be updated to be bi-partisan and include the term "ilk"

• Haha
Reactions: tacos

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
...always thought I flew under the radar.

...and the MC Hammer one.

Haven't done any since. Don't know if it's bad form to claim or not.

Reactions: santacruzin

Firebird

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 5, 2010
OC

[/QUOTE]
I have a feeling he was smart enough to make his kids the beneficiary of his city pension.
I learned in a retirement seminar for CalPERS employees that it doesn't have to be your spouse. You can leave your pension to your kids.
Might not be much split 3 ways, but it's better than a kick in the head.

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
sh, at that level, hats are off and you should bow. i was trolled by a master. bravo.
Not at all. It was a cheap hit. Sorry man. No more of that, although I still look back wistfully at PillowPants and think there was so much more I could've done. @keenfish , Someone gifted me the login for it, and I ran with it. All I could think of with 'Pillowpants' was MC Hammer in those big old pants of his. I found this blog back in the 2010 decade and it was off to the races. Plenty of good selfies to use there.

It's funny to find that Hammer is still taking those selfies. Gotta love the guy!

Selfie.jpeg

Reactions: keenfish