Album Surfboards

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
I "Accidentally" roasted the sh!t out of an adult learner last week. I felt riding the wave to its full potential was the correct way to honor the gift hahaha.

This is the best thread ever
Was he riding a mid6'turd or oversized fireturd revo and have a positioning marker on the sand and have his feet out of the water extra high in case of sharks:shrug:

Last edited:

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Holy crap, this thread. Reforest, wonder why I’ve been surfing another stretch for years now? Despite knowing all of the dawn patrol crew there for about 15 years, the constant stream of visitors paddling out at that exact spot isn’t worth it Most of the time.
I understand, and it's unfortunate. When I started surfing that spot there was not nearly as many people as there are now. I love the spot and everyone that surfs there so it's hard for me to go somewhere else. You, and all the crew there, are great and I enjoy seeing you out there. As Sean calls it, "the good guy crew".

Reactions: JDJ

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
You should have made him fall from your fade or kept going in front of him.
doing a cutback to get behind him then dumping his rail would also score points
I think you had it right first time and go in front of him and keep on going and first bottom turn fade but just enough to change his path and miss section. Then end ride with huge "S" cutback into him and claim it after with a big fuk you :waving:

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
I think you had it right first time and go in front of him and keep on going and first bottom turn fade but just enough to change his path and miss section. Then end ride with huge "S" cutback into him and claim it after with a big fuk you :waving:
I normally ride in front. if someone drops in on me I will be dumping their rail or I commentate their ride like joe turpel.

oooh he’s looking for a nice vision. Little safety swoop, bogged that turn a bit… people hate that

Last edited:

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
I had a dream last night that I was in RAG’s (red Album guy’s) position and Reforest burned. When we were rail to rail I was like, hey matching Revos! I didn’t shove like RAG though. I turned left and went up and over the white water. Guess I’m a lot nicer than RAG, at least in my dreams I am.

• Haha
Reactions: ReForest and Havoc