AI

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
What do I use it for?

https://www.reddit.com/r/robotics/comments/2x3q58
Looks like the price of the humanoid ones is down by a factor of 2 to pi in 10 years.
View attachment 178176

Of course, upgrades cost money.
Sounds good...frees up more time for humans to have lack of purpose.

Maybe the government can provide free Ayuhuasca for use during all that downtime.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Sounds good...frees up more time for humans to have lack of purpose.

Maybe the government can provide free Ayuhuasca for use during all that downtime.
I liked the "wellness check" idea. "Greetings! I have a work order to euthanize you and harvest your organs!"

1713376523672.png

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
You mean like r32's weakly AI hype post?

Wasn't he the one who mentioned how amazing robot orgies in space were going to be? :roflmao:
Literal robot orgies in space sounds hilarious. I do not want a blowup doll or sexbot, but a zero-g fuckfest with multiple AI pros honestly sounds fucking epic other than I can't afford it and if I could I'd probably have to make small talk with Elon Musk and Peter Thiel and some other people who couldn't get on the Titanic deep submersible.

Figurative robot orgies in space sounds like a good shitcoin score I want in on that in the Crypto thread but I haven't bothered to understand staking, hyping your own pet rock coin, etc and I've chalked up this latest rally to I slept on it in the fall when the signs like 17 and 21 were there for me to see.

:(

• Haha
Reactions: enframed