A thread where erBBers drop their internet persona and tell us what they REALLY think about (insert issue here)….

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
I'm just here to say, we have all been lied to.

Al Soldano is dead.

Obituary of Albert J. Soldano | Lind Funeral Home located in Jamest...
I'm waiting for Eunice to comment.

He was one of us.

- Eunice out!

Obituary of Albert J. Soldano
Albert J. Soldano, 73, of 312 Haywood St., Jamestown and North Carolina, passed away Saturday, December 10, 2016 at the UNC Medical Center in Chapel Hill, NC, following a lengthy and recurring battle with cancer. He was born May 8, 1943 in Jamestown, the son of the late John and Christine Roda Soldano, and was a 1961 graduate of Jamestown High School. A US Army veteran, Al saw active duty and served in the Army Reserves and National Guard over a total of 26 years. He was employed as a heavy equipment operator by the City of Jamestown for 20 years. Al was also a dance instructor for Guys and Dolls Dance Studio for many years and a professional hair dresser. He was a member of the Samuel Derby Post 556 American Legion in Frewsburg, volunteered for the Civil Air Patrol and enjoyed being an amateur ham radio operator. Al is survived by his wife, Rose J. Soldano whom he married November 13, 1981; five children: Toni Marie Soldano, J-R Soldano, Steven Means, Sean Means and Joseph Soldano; ten grandchildren; and two sisters, Mary Annette Ferraloro and Josetta Soldano. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday at Holy Apostles Parish, St. John Church. The Rev. Dennis W. Mende will be celebrant. Burial will be in Holy Sepulchre Cemetery. Friends will be received from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday in the Lind Funeral Home, where a Christian Wake Service will be held at 1:45 p.m. Memorials may be made to Aspire of WNY, 140 Mall Blvd., Lakewood, NY 14750.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I wonder if this is the same Al Soldano that messaged al Soldano here asking him to stop posting such horrible things under the name Al soldano

spoiler alert: Al didn’t stop Al from posting horrible things

in fact, if Al Soldano sees this, i
m sure he’d post something like I’m glad I’m dead

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I love how she just disregards the fact that he's running so he can pardon himself and avoid jail

but, yeah, it's definitely the patriotism and his passion for public service that keep Trump going!

fkn idiots