A message from Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
I’m simply amazed that a dog that size can carry a lot that size in its teeth. Unless there is some trick photography going on :unsure:
i'm simply amazed that GD can carry all those Trump talking points in one post and effectively retrieve the giant stick he has brought for us to throw. however, i'm not at all surprised that he once again does a complete about-face with this Trump fanboi tribute, when not more than a few days ago, he attempted to distance himself from it completely:
You clearly don't understand me in the least. Despite the caricature you guys created of me I was never that big of a supporter of Trump..... You guys have always interpreted my opposition to democrats as undying support for Trump. That has always been a mistake by the erBB leftists. Feel free to keep arguing with your imaginary caricature of me though.
so, is this thread the real GD or the caricature? it's so hard to tell the difference.:unsure:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Dear Fatso,

You should check out this book.

It has interviews with trump.

Reactions: JTS

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
hydroxychloroquine works. Zinc works. Bleach works. A bright light in the anus works.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"The modern G.O.P. just won’t do public programs unless they offer vast opportunities for profiteering."

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
"The modern G.O.P. just won’t do public programs unless they offer vast opportunities for profiteering."
They dont even bother to hide their coruption anymore. Why should they, the voters are brainwashed rubes who can always be counted on to vote against their interests,

Reactions: sizzld1

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

Gromsdad, if you have any integrity at all, you are obliged to repeat these statements, or at least agree: "Hydroxychloroquine is not shown to treat Covid19. Anyone claiming that hydroxychloroquine treats Covid19 is wrong."

Last edited:
Reactions: sizzld1