A certain poster’s dream. Merry Christmas

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
And thus limiting property rights.

An existing and reciprocal limitation. You and I agreed from the outset to conform to these limitations on each others' behalf, and now you want to refute that limitation. So to speak.

Like I said, we might agree to do just exactly that, but when it isn't an agreement then the holdout might end up feeling like they got screwed.

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
We have things like cities not issuing CoOs because the builder didn't put a bike rack in the garage or the originally approved irrigation angers Greta too much. There's more reasons why CA real estate is so expensive besides supply
All these rules/regulations are because there are so many people all wanting the same thing. Without these rules with this much people california would be worse off.

As soon as the next plague hits, everything will be cheap again except food and goods.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
All these rules/regulations are because there are so many people all wanting the same thing. Without these rules with this much people california would be worse off.

As soon as the next plague hits, everything will be cheap again except food and goods.
That's the most out there explanation for California's regulatory psychoticness I've ever read

The City needs to mandate a bike rack inside the private garage of a brand new house before it will issue a certificate of occupancy for the person buying the house because lots of people want to live here?

Wat?