800 not good enough!

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Common or not, 850 is the max. 700 is "good" and 800 is "excellent."

Maybe credit agencies are handing out credit scores the way CA public school hand out As. Guess I need extracurricular activities...

Reactions: sdsrfr

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA

Maybe credit agencies are handing out credit scores the way CA public school hand out As. Guess I need extracurricular activities...
FYI- I heard multiple reports in SD for Sept 1st, renters were securing apartments over other qualified applicants by offering 12 months rent in cash up front. It’s crazy competitive RN. With the sheer volume of applications for each vacancy, landlords can afford to ignore any applications below excellent.

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
FYI- I heard multiple reports in SD for Sept 1st, renters were securing apartments over other qualified applicants by offering 12 months rent in cash up front. It’s crazy competitive RN. With the sheer volume of applications for each vacancy, landlords can afford to ignore any applications below excellent.
Have heard the same - bidding war on rentals.

i just think there are enough financially “excellent” that the scale is broken. so, you figure out the next way to pop, by flexing cash.

It’s like judges giving out a 9 on the first wave of a heat.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

Here's a guess.

I think a lot of people may be anticipating another CA lockdown.

(This may also be one reason why some people are avoiding restaurant work.)

With this would come another rent moratorium.

A higher credit score may be seen as some sort of...let's say "character assessment".

Not saying a good one, but one to add to the list of leasee analysis.

Reactions: npsp

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Here's a guess.

I think a lot of people may be anticipating another CA lockdown.

(This may also be one reason why some people are avoiding restaurant work.)

With this would come another rent moratorium.

A higher credit score may be seen as some sort of...let's say "character assessment".

Not saying a good one, but one to add to the list of leasee analysis.
Back to wetting the bed, huh Karen. Beats when you predicted the complete collapse of society in the early days of Covid, progress.