8 dead in mass shooting at an Indianapolis FedEx facility.....

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
It should be really easy to take someone's guns away.
Despite the imaginary murder by firearm epidemic in the US.....I agree. 65% of firearm homicides in the US are suicide. So of the 35,000 gun deaths in the US, 22,000 of them are suicide. You can't tell me there weren't warning signs. There's no reason not to be proactive there.

Of the remaining 13k homicides, these are by and large illegal guns in the hands of criminals...which gun laws aren't going to effect at all. There simply aren't that many gun deaths by legally purchased firearms being used by the legal owner. The focus being here doesn't address the problem...not one bit.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
how do criminals get guns illegaly? Is there someplace a criminal can get a gun without a background check?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
how do criminals get guns illegaly? Is there someplace a criminal can get a gun without a background check?
The good old private sale. The gun lovers can argue against common sense all day long but more guns in circulation means more of the wrong people will get them.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Despite the imaginary murder by firearm epidemic in the US.....I agree. 65% of firearm homicides in the US are suicide. So of the 35,000 gun deaths in the US, 22,000 of them are suicide. You can't tell me there weren't warning signs. There's no reason not to be proactive there.

Of the remaining 13k homicides, these are by and large illegal guns in the hands of criminals...which gun laws aren't going to effect at all. There simply aren't that many gun deaths by legally purchased firearms being used by the legal owner. The focus being here doesn't address the problem...not one bit.
we have a mental health care problem in the united states

systems need to be interconnected

Reactions: npsp

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
So many gun killers acquired their guns legally. Are there no solutions for this madness?

Reactions: $kully