6'4" Ryan Sakal "Zero Gravity" model board for Sale

Jul 6, 2004
6'4' x 18-3/4 x 2-3/8 Ryan Sakal "Zero Gravity" model w/ deck patch and FCS fins. Board is about 1-1/2 years old and watertight, but has gotten some pressure dings on the deck. Fast, loose, and paddles extremely well, this is one of the best boards I have ever ridden (I had it duplicated recently), would be ideal for the coming south swells! I'm in Huntington Beach and would prefer a pick up if interested, but can ship if you want. I have pictures i can email, they are 150KB in size, but this limits to under 100, sorry. $175.00

bukkshot07

OTF status
Jun 1, 2004
Galveston,TX
Hey Clint, Is the board yellowing at all, in the pics that u sent me it looks a little yellow,also, the tail has a brown patch on it, is that from water damage? Is there any open dings and/or repaired dings on the board?(on the back it looks like there's a ding) Let me know...btw how much would shipping be to texas? thanks alot BUKky

Jul 6, 2004
honestly for what it would cost to ship to texas it wouldnt be worth it for you (with insurance for it and the cost of shipping with a tracking number to make sure it gets to you). also i would prefer the person who is buying to look at in person first just to prevent any issues later on. thanks for the interest though